218

"Ha, Han Yi-gyeol."

Kim Woo-jin, who had been restless since Kwon Jeong-han asked, hurriedly called me. It seemed like he was worried about I was going on my own.

"It's okay."

I followed Kwon Jeong-han and walked in front of Lee Soo-jin. Kwon Jeong-han, who had stopped at a certain distance, walked alone and untied the cloth that was covering Lee Soo-jin's eyes.

Kwon Jeong-han, who looked at Lee Soo-jin's blinking eyes with a frown, came back to my side.

"...Honey, you look so different?"

Lee Soo-jin, who quickly rolled her eyes and saw the people standing behind me and Kwon Jeong-han, smirked and laughed.

"I used some items back then."

"You look more like my type now? I don't like flashy things."

"Thank you for your kindness."

Even in this state right now, this wasn't my true form.

Lee Soo-jin's efforts to somehow buy time were impressive, but I didn't want to waste time any longer, so I glanced at Kwon Jeong-han.

"Let's get started."

At Kwon Jeong-han's words, Lee Soo-jin bit her lip and hardened her shoulders. I didn't know how Kwon Jeong-han would use his ability, so I watched quietly.

"Now, Lee Soo-jin-ssi."

"......"

"You don't have to be so scared. 'Take it easy.' Listen to me."

At first, there wasn't much difference from Lee Myung-soo. As Kwon Jeong-han's ability was activated, Lee Soo-jin's raised eyebrows came down little by little and the tension was relieved.

"How is it? You don't feel bad, do you?"

"Nonsense..."

"Then please focus on this now."

Kwon Jeong-han came behind me and wrapped one arm around my waist. As I was bewildered by the sudden action, Kwon Jeong-han opened his mouth.

"Lee Soo-jin, isn't this cute?"

"......"

Lee Soo-jin came out with cold eyes and looked at Kwon Jeong-han. I didn't do anything, but it felt unfair.

"Kwon Jeong-han..."

"Haha, this is a joke. I will do it for real now."

Kwon Jeong-han, who burst out laughing when I stared at him, used his ability properly this time.

"Lee Soo-jin-ssi, 'Think of this person as a very good man.' Isn't he the kind of person that suits your taste?"

Lee Soo-jin's eyes suddenly clouded. There was hazy energy in her eyes that looked towards me and her cheeks were dyed red.

"Um?"

"...why?"

Kwon Jeong-han, who had been staring at Lee Soo-jin for a while, leaned closer to me and said in a complaining voice.

"The reaction is faster than I thought."

"Faster?"

"That person, she seems interested in you from the beginning?"

Interest? Of course, interest here meant interest in that direction, right?

After thinking about what happened with Lee Soo-jin for a while, I shook my head.