332

"Han Yi-gyeol."

As soon as I entered the living room, Kim Woo-jin came running towards me, holding something. It looks like he's been waiting for me to come back for a while.

"Try drinking this."

"What?"

The glass contained red-colored liquor, no matter how it was made. Did you make a cocktail?

Kim Woo-jin, whose cheeks were slightly red at my confused look, spoke shyly.

"I told you that cola mixed with soju wasn't that good. So I made it."

"Oh! Really?"

I took a sip and the moderately sweet and refreshing taste spread throughout my mouth. It was much more delicious than the cola that Park Geon-ho made roughly.

"How did you make it?"

"Mix the juice and alcohol in moderation. It's not difficult."

Kim Woo-jin, who hesitated for a moment, opened his mouth again.

"I learned it at the store. Well, there was a bartender. Tattooed on his neck...."

"......."

The following explanation also reminded me of someone like Kim Woo-jin. Yes. The two of them used to have quite friendly conversations.

I forced out the bitter smile that appeared without my knowledge and lightly tapped Kim Woo-jin on the shoulder.

"It's delicious. Thank you, I'll enjoy it."

Now that I think back on it, it was a miraculous time. The fact that my precious people from the present met precious people from the past and laughed and talked together.

Of course, the end was painful and terrible... It was an incident that I could not have prevented on my own, and it has already passed, so I think it is important to let go of my heavy heart and make an effort to accept it.

When I returned to my seat after sipping the cocktail glass I received from Kim Woo-jin, empty liquor bottles were lying around in the living room. More than half of that many alcohol has disappeared.......

I glared at Park Geon-ho and Cheon Sa-yeon, who were gulping down endless amounts of alcohol like water. Ha Tae-heon and Woo Seo-hyuk were the same, sitting in front of me and drinking their glasses as quickly as they were filled.

"Ahaha, really?"

Min Ah-rin, who smiled brightly in a tone half as loud as usual, was also clearly intoxicated. She said that a lot of time had passed and the food on her table had run out, so it seemed like it would be a good idea to take a closer look at the timing and organize her place.

'Did it achieve its original purpose? .....?'

I looked closely at Cheon Sa-yeon, Ha Tae-heon, Park Geon-ho, and Woo Seo-hyuk. However, all four of them continued to drink and did not look drunk at all.

If I had to wait a little longer, I would have an opportunity to open up about my honest feelings and get closer, but I'm so frustrated. I couldn't help but sigh because the four people who were the reason this place was created showed no signs of changing.

Okay, how can I get satisfactory results from the first drink? Still, the overall atmosphere wasn't bad this time, so I think it would be okay to try a second time later when I have time.

As I naturally planned the second party in my head and drank Kim Woo-jin's cocktail, my glass quickly emptied. It wasn't a small glass, so it must have been quite a portion, but I drank it so quickly that I started to feel dizzy when I finished drinking it.