324

Pay... Elohim, not me?

I barely came to my senses after looking up at Elohim in a daze.

"No, no. I will do it. El now......"

Both Elohim and Elahah were not feeling well because they kept paying the price for us.

I couldn't put more pressure on him in this situation. He even said the price was high.

"I am fine. And the cost is so great that I'd better bear it."

Elohim answered me gently and looked around at the others standing behind me.

"If I pay the price, I can tell you where Kim Woo-jin went, and open the passage to that place. But it will take some time."

"How long will it take?"

At Cheon Sa-yeon's question, Elohim's golden eyes filled with light.

"Even if I pay the price, I won't immediately know where they are. I have to go through the heads of everyone involved. So you will have to wait for about 5 hours."

"Five hours....."

Even if he had to pay the price, Kim Woo-jin have to endure for 5 hours? Ha Tae-heon grabbed my shoulder as I was biting my lip with a miserable feeling.

"He will be able to hold on."

"Ha Tae-heon."

Park Geon-ho let out a light sigh and nodded.

"Yes. Seeing that she had to drag Kim Woo-jin along, she wouldn't kill him easily. The only thing I'm worried about is......."

Park Geon-ho could not finish talking. I also knew very well what he was concerned about.

In the previous timeline, Kim Woo-jin eventually died. The corpse of Kim Woo-jin, who returned to Cheon Sa-yeon, was not in good condition. It meant that he was tortured so hard that his life was cut off.

"Nevertheless... If you've made up your mind, I'll pay the price and find you."

Elohim, who checked on me one last time, still looked as pale and troubled as he did when I met him in my dream.

I didn't want to burden him any more. I wished that Elohim and Elahah would not suffer any more.

But.......

".....please."

The reality was just bleak. At the answer that came out like vomiting, Elohim did not delay and raised his energy.

A golden light shining brilliantly flowed from Elohim's body. At the same time, an energy that was so strong that it was incomparable to Kwon Se-hyun's energy spread out.

The moment I covered my face with my hand from the intense light that made my eyes hurt, I felt a chilling power that gives goosebumps all over my body.

Quarreung! Kugoong!

".......!"

A golden bolt of lightning struck Elohim. It was such a huge energy that I couldn't even scream. No, can you describe it as energy?

It was a strange and terrifying force that could not even be explained. Instinctively, I realized that it was the 'Master of the World' that Elohim spoke of. The world paid a price for Elohim who ignored the restrictions placed by the world and tried to interfere.

Elohim, who had been hit directly by the lightning, stumbled without even screaming. Before I knew it, his body was drenched in bright red blood. Realizing that, I couldn't stand it any longer and ran to Elohim.