356

[Okay.]

[Would you like me to drive you?]

[It's okay, I'll take care of it. Let's close the store early today.]

The person reflected in the mirror was a different man than before. Still, it didn't matter. As long as someone other than Han Yi-gyeol himself appears, they can proceed as planned.

The mirror item created by Samael and Azazel shows the dream unfolding in Han Yi-gyeol's head. And the dream is affected by Samael's mind control ability. This was because Han Yi-gyeol drank the liquid mixed with the blood of Samael and Kali.

[I'm fine. I'm sorry, but I'll leave work first. Please clean up after the store.]

[Yes. Do not worry.]

『Hold on.』

A change occurred in Han Yi-gyeol's mind after hearing Samael's whisper. As Samael ordered, Go Dong-ju in the dream caught Han Yi-gyeol as he was about to leave.

[Hyung-nim.]

[Why.]

『Make sure it's Han Yi-gyeol.』

[Is hyung-nim's name perhaps Han Yi-gyeol?]

[What?]

『Find out whether the name Han Yi-gyeol appears in the book.』

[Does Han Yi-gyeol appear in the book on the table?]

[... How do you know that? Did you read it without me knowing?]

Han Yi-gyeol also appears in the book. Samael touched the corner of his mask's mouth and looked back at Azazel. But she also shook her head a couple of times, as if it wasn't easy to guess this time.

If that book that appears in Han Yi-gyeol's mind was a passage connecting the worlds, the name Han Yi-gyeol could not appear there. Then who on earth is this Han Yi-gyeol in front of him? Could he be someone else with the same name as 'Han Yi-gyeol' as in the book?

More details were needed to find out for sure.

『Ask his name.』

[What is hyung-nim's name?]

Just when the man in the mirror opened his mouth, following Samael.

Pajijik!

At the same time as the explosive sound, the surface of the mirror cracked. Azazel looked up at the item and immediately turned to Han Yi-gyeol.

This can't be happening. It was nearly impossible to destroy an item while the mind was connected.

'Wait.'

Or maybe... Could it be that the item can't withstand Han Yi-gyeol's energy? Even though it's just an A-rank energy?

Once your mind is connected, it is not easy to escape, even if you are an SS-rank. What Han Yi-gyeol drank was a liquid mixed with the blood of Kali and Samael. There is no one who can reject that and get away with it except the twin brothers who manage the world, so why.......

『Find out the identity of the guy who gave him the book.』

Samael also seemed to have noticed that the item could not last long and asked the most important question.

[Who gave you that book?]

"...... No."

Han Yi-gyeol twitched his eyebrows and muttered. The area between his eyebrows tightened, and his tightly closed eyelashes fluttered.

[Do you know what that book is? Please explain about the man who gave you that book.]

Suddenly, the mirror cracked even further, and the wind flowing from Han Yi-gyeol's body quickly grew in size.

I Don't Want This Reincarnation [2]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें