318

Ten days have passed since the museum was covered with an unknown curtain.

The state, which realized the seriousness of the problem belatedly, set up a base camp around the museum and sent related experts, but the situation was still sluggish.

Choi Mi-jin and Lee Soo-jin, who came out of the guild management headquarters, even filmed a video of the inside of the tent, but nothing changed. No one has been able to figure out how to destroy the egg-shaped gem that could be the cause of the veil.

"Soo-yeon-ah."

Hong Si-ah approached Cha Soo-yeon, who was standing with an emaciated face looking at the art gallery wrapped in a curtain.

When Hong Si-ah wrapped her shoulders with a sad face, Cha Soo-yeon hugged her obediently and asked in a cracked voice.

"Is everyone going to be okay?"

"Of course. Let's wait a little longer. Anything will come up with a way to save people."

Cha Soo-yeon, who was drying up day by day, was a worrying consolation, but Hong Si-ah's sincerity was also very uneasy, just like her.

It's been ten days since the tent was still there, and nothing has changed. By all means, they should hear some good news tomorrow.

This place, covered with the blue light of dawn, was cold and gloomy enough to make your bones ache. While hugging Cha Soo-yeon and patting her on the back for a while, a familiar car entered the base camp.

"Chief Choi Mi-jin?"

"You are awake. It's just fine."

It was Choi Mi-jin, who had been to the art museum a few days before. Choi Mi-jin, who got off from the back seat, greeted Hong Si-ah and Cha Soo-yeon as she introduced them.

"This is a producer from America. As soon as he arrived in Korea, he came straight here."

"Hello. My name is Edward."

A short blond haired boy followed Choi Mi-jin's explanation and introduced himself. Edward shook hands with Hong Si-ah with a childish face.

An American producer came directly to Korea. Hong Si-ah, who immediately noticed Edward's purpose, asked.

"Nice to meet you, Producer Edward. The fact that you came here as soon as you arrived in Korea... Do you have any idea how to solve that veil?"

"For now."

Edward with a bitter expression answered Hong Si-ah's question.

"I have read all the materials that have investigated the tabernacle. It's difficuIt for me to be certain which item created the veil, even as I've seen many items around the world."

"Is that so?"

"But it's too early to give up."

As Edward tapped the jewel on his ring, something appeared out of thin air. It was an item modeled after a small white bird.

"This......."

"It's an item I made to get rid of that veil."

The bird that landed on Edward's hand blinked and lifted its head. Its plastic exterior and somewhat creaky movements were quite crude, making it look more like a child's toy than an item.

"This... Can you get rid of that veil?"

"Soo-yeon-ah."

Cha Soo-yeon, who had a suspicious look on her face without even realizing it, came to her senses at Hong Si-ah's call.