291

"As expected, you were the kid at that time."

I smiled awkwardly as Elohim patted my head.

"I thought El and Elahah knew, did you not?"

"We don't know everything."

Elohim continued to explain, touching Cheon Sa-yeon's book that was returned to me.

"The only thing after we learned from watching everything and meeting you was that someday, with your power and your intervening ability, you will be able to help Cheon Sa-yeon. More than that, it was hard to be sure."

"Is that so."

"Because we first got to know the appearance of 'Kwon Se-hyun,' not Han Yi-gyeol, after you entered the space."

In a dream I had while staying at the temple, I saw Elohim and Elahah as well.

However, my dream was to show my past through my eyes, so Yeon Seon-woo and Yoo Si-hyuk showed their faces, but my faces didn't come out. Until Kwon Se-hyun appeared in the space, Elohim and Elahah didn't even know my true form.

The appearance of 'Kwon Se-hyun' appeared in the space and Cheon Sa-yeon's book, which I requested separately. Based on those two pieces of information, Cheon Sa-yeon must have realized that the person he met at the SS-grade gate was me from the future.

As I brushed my lips and recalled the time when I used my intervention ability, I brought up the next question.

"Why wasn't Han Yi-gyeol's ability not used in the book after using the intervention ability?"

"It seems that your abilities cannot be used repeatedly."

"Is it different from the right-hand ability of Cheon Sa-yeon and Ha Tae-heon?"

I had seen the two of them use the ability on their right hand over and over again. The difference between them and me...

"Is it because I have both the intervention and wind ability in the heart?"

"Your case is so special that I don't know for sure, but for now, it's the most likely."

Elohim, who sent the book he was holding along with a group of lights, looked back at me.

"Your intervention ability was used from the moment you appeared in front of Cheon Sa-yeon until you returned to the other side of the book."

"It seems that Han Yi-gyeol's energy didn't come out because of my ability. When I tried to use the wind ability, I got the feeling that something was blocking it."

"Right. When fighting the Doctor, you only used it to break mental control, so after that, your wind ability was used normally."

Elohim blinked his eyes as if to clear his mind for a moment, then continued.

"Do you remember when you went to the D45 Area to help Cheon Sa-yeon and Ha Tae-heon? The new gate where the bombing took place."

"I remember."

"It may be a bit similar to that situation. However, when you intervened in D45 Area, your energy wasn't as strong as it is now."

In D45 Area, I was able to fully utilize my wind ability even after entering the intervention. Was the difference between then and now the size of my original energy?

"With our help, you barely intervened in the battle, so no one except Cheon Sa-yeon and Ha Tae-heon could even hear your voice, so it's different from this incident."

"...after the fight with Doctor, I haven't felt any discomfort in using my intervention ability. Could that have anything to do with it?"

"Probably so."