292

Park Geon-ho, who was sitting on the sofa and looking at me with his arms crossed, broke through the silence and opened his mouth.

"Did anything happen with Talented Han Yi-gyeol, Master?"

"That..."

"No! It's not?"

I quickly cut off his words, fearing that Cheon Sa-yeon might say something useless.

I hurriedly picked up the tablet PC that had fallen on the floor and handed it over to Cheon Sa-yeon behind me. The lips that were forcibly pulled up trembled.

"If you want to see the picture, just tell me. Now, take it and see comfortably."

"Oh, my."

"How can you suddenly show up from behind without any sign of presence? Please be careful next time."

Cheon Sa-yeon, who smiled brightly, answered.

"I'll keep that in mind."

"Ahem, then... let's continue the meeting."

As if nothing had happened, I was about to go back to talk about the art museum, but Min Ah-rin looked at me with a struggling expression.

"No wonder... you haven't left the room for a while since waking up yesterday, so you did something..."

"...we had some conversations. It's about Master Cheon Sa-yeon's past, so I have something to talk about with the said person."

While I was reading Cheon Sa-yeon's book, others had heard from Elohim to some extent explaining the situation of the Praus Cult, Kali, and Cheon Sa-yeon.

I put my hand on Ha Tae-heon's shoulder, who was staring at me with suspicious eyes, and changed the topic of conversation once again.

"It seems the best way to go to the auction house is three of us, me, Ha Tae-heon-ssi, and Master Cheon Sa-yeon."

"We don't know what will happen during the auction. Would that be okay?"

Woo Seo-hyuk, who recognized my efforts, asked a question with a small sigh. Cheon Sa-yeon, who returned the tablet PC he received to Woo Seo-hyuk, said.

"Then the three of us should go. If you have two SS-rank and one out-of-class talented person, it will be that much safer."

Cheon Sa-yeon had the same opinion as me. The doll controlled by Abel could be hidden inside the auction house, and in the worst case, Samael could appear directly, so it was better for the three of us, who were safe from mental control, to go directly.

"Do you agree with that, Ha Tae-heon-ssi?"

Ha Tae-heon, who looked at Cheon Sa-yeon and me with a dissatisfied expression, nodded his head as if he had no choice to answer my question.

"Now that we have been invited, we have no intention of avoiding it. I think three people would be appropriate."

"Hm, so can the rest of us wait upstairs?"

"Yes. If there's a problem with the auction house, I'll signal it right away. And Kim Woo-jin."

In response to Park Geon-ho's words, I shifted my gaze to Kim Woo-jin, who was standing blankly.

"Uh, ung?"

"Can you move separately from your clone? We have to look inside and outside the building at the same time."

"It's possible as long as I don't fall too far."

"Then please do so. If you look at the inside and outside at the same time, you will be able to check the movement of the cult more clearly."