260

When I and Kwon Se-hyun came down to the first floor, Edward, who was drinking milk with the store employee, lifted his head slightly. His eyes turned to Kwon Se-hyun, who was standing behind me.

"You have pilled up a lot of alcohol... can you drink all of this?"

"Of course, Hyung-nim!"

Kwon Se-hyun, who sighed in response to Go Dong-ju's confident answer, shook his head and picked up a small 330 mL beer bottle. It was my favourite beer ever since.

I was also grabbing the same beer to drink, but all of a sudden, Kwon Se-hyun took mine away.

"What is it?"

"Not this one, but open the can of beer you drank earlier."

"What? Why?"

"This one has a higher alcohol content."

"Ho..."

Of course, I was shocked at the attitude that I couldn't imagine.

"Don't be ridiculous and let it go."

When I reached out again and grabbed the beer bottle that Kwon Se-hyun had stolen, Kwon Se-hyun also gave strength to the back of his hand to the point where blood was sprouting. The beer bottle between me and Kwon Se-hyun's hand was shaking to and fro.

"You look weak, so don't be stubborn?"

"How does Boss know that? And no matter how weak I am, I don't get drunk after drinking beer?"

"Can you listen to the adult?"

"What the... why is the adult coming out here?"

"Kuk... pfft..."

Cheon Sa-yeon, who was listening to Kwon Se-hyun's conversation with me, bowed his head and started to giggle and laugh. Others were looking at Kwon Se-hyun with happy smiles on their faces. Oh, really annoying...

"Then share half with me."

"You really... do as you please."

I thought I would be a real laughing stock if I stayed like this longer, so I let go of my hand first. After giving up the beer and taking a seat, Edward, who was fidgeting from the other side, asked cautiously.

"I have some juice left, do you want some, Han Yi-gyeol-ssi?"

"...no, thank you."

"Puhahaha!"

In the end, starting with Go Dong-ju bursting into laughter, the store employees started laughing hahaha.

Cheon Sa-yeon, Park Geon-ho, and Kwon Jeong-han, who were hiding their faces while turning their bodies, were also laughing.

"Ya, ya, red friend! Drink this."

Park Joo-won, who came closer to Kim Woo-jin, who had already moved to my side, held out a glass of alcohol. It must have been made by mixing drinks and alcohol again. Bartender Park Joo-won did it when he was bored.

"Don't just stare, drink it, oh? Do I look like I want to give you some poison?"

Park Joo-won, who wasn't at all intimidated by Kim Woo-jin, who was annoyed with a slightly wrinkled eyebrow, begged him again. Kim Woo-jin, who took the glass with an uneasy expression, took a sip and said.

"Sweet."

"Isn't it good? It's mixed with drinks, so it's easy to make and the alcohol content is low."

"...how do you make it?"

"Come here."

Perhaps interested in the explanation that followed, Kim Woo-jin followed Park Joo-won and started learning to mix directly. It must be really delicious.