the dark haired male then stood up, hands cupping on the doll's ass securely as he walks over to the sofa where the other's clothes were neatly folded.

he pulled away as he gently settled the doll on his feet, his cock sliding out making the other let out a small whine.

"how about we continue this at home, hmm?" jungkook murmurs, the doll shyly nodding and mumbling a small 'okay'.

he helped the brunette put on his clothes, not missing to give a little smack in the doll's bum as he helped him slide in the wine colored thong that made the doll let out a small yelp, cheeks heating up.

the dominant male chuckles planting a kiss on the doll's temple as the other was now fully clothed with him also fixing up his pants.

"i'll just have to do a quick run through on one report then we can go." jungkook says as he lead them back to his desk settling the doll back in his lap who very much liked the position as he snuggled closer finding comfort in the other's warmth.

jungkook chuckles at the clingy male before focusing back on the paper, the brunette subtly peeping up at the paper face scrunching up not understanding all the numbers and computations that the other was checking.

the brunette then opted to stare at the dominant male or more so at his side profile. his defined jaw line, his smooth skin and his little moles.

a blush crept in the doll's cheeks as he blinks mentally scolding himself for starring to much but then softly giggled to himself that made the dominant male to look at him with a raised brow.

the shy doll stared at him as if he was caught of doing something illegal, his cheeks red as he innocently stared back at the other.

jungkook then smiled before leaning down giving a peck on his lips before turning his attention back to the paper in his hand.

the young ceo had an arm around the doll's waist, a finger mindlessly tracing on the doll's leg as he was focused on analysing the report.

his focused mind was then interrupted when he felt the doll plant a kiss on the little love bite on his neck.

his hand went up to the doll's waist while his other hand slightly clutched tighter on the paper he was holding. the simple act was making his mind hazy and out of focus.

jungkook then continued on the computations while the doll continued to suck and nibble at the side of his neck and soon enough was slightly tugging on his shirt that made the dominant male halt.

"baby..." he breathed out as he puts his pen down and turned his attention on the doll.

the brunette pulls away a wide smile on his lips, eyes twinkling as he looks at the new small purple bruises he made down jungkook's neck which obviously won't be covered by his shirt.

"jungkookie, i made more!" the doll innocently squeals as he peers up at jungkook.

"you like marking me, baby?." jungkook chuckles, not finding the heart to stop the other of what he was doing.

at this rate he wouldn't be able to finish this report so might as well stop.

"should we head home now?" he says as he looks up at the beaming doll, hands making its way under the brunette's sweater and caressed his sides.

a knock was then heard from the door. the doll letting out a small gasp, eyes widening realising their position.

"j-jungkookie-"

"yah! jeon jungkook here's your long ass detailed report." jimin voice shouted on the opposite of the door along with a series of loud banging.

jungkook scoffs pressing a button realising he hadn't unlocked the doors, the doll squirming in his hold about to stand but the dominant male's hand tightening around his waist made him stay settled on his lap.

a soft click was heard before the doors were opened revealing the blonde haired male who halts in his tracks seeing the sight infront of him.

"well, this is a sight i don't get to see everyday." jimin teased wiggling his brows as he walked over placing the folder on jungkook's desk who looked at him with an unreadable face.

"report." jungkook blandly says as he opens the folder scanning through it.

the blonde male scoffs but nonetheless complied. "the project is at eighty percent completion and expecting the final stages to be done by the end of this year. all the commercial slots had been rented out and contracts are on the process. i've written and charted down the details about the materials, costs and other issues covered and stated in the last report so you can check it on page seventeen to twenty for a more detailed overview. overall, things are going smoothly and no major problems is reported. end of report."

jungkook flips through the pages, putting a mark on the topics jimin had stated that he has to compare with the last report to make sure everything was taken care of.

jimin stood there waiting for the ceo's reply when his eyes landed on V who shyly smiles at him.

the brunette would love to walk over to him and give him a hug if not for the arms wrapped around him securely.

the blonde smiles and winks at him before jungkook's fake cough brought his attention back on the other.

"that will be all. you can go." the young ceo says before jimin scoffs again.

"now i'm done with my report and all formalities aside, mr. ceo. why don't we all get dinner together?" jimin exclaims with jungkook frowning and the brunette eyes lighting up.

"o-ok-"

"no."

the doll looks up at jungkook not expecting and understanding him to say no. the blonde male was about to protest but the confused, innocent brunette beat him to it.

"i-i think it would be nice to eat with, jiminie..." the doll shyly mumbles, jungkook staring down at him. "besides you've been working hard, i'm sure you're already hungry..." he trails off towards the end, eyes looking away from the other's intent gaze.

"thank you, pretty." jimjn exclaims pertaining to the brunette who smiles at him.

"see, he agrees with me." jimin states to the still frowning male who had his eyes focused on the shy doll on his lap who was now looking up at him with wide doe eyes.

jungkook let out a small sigh, eyes softening as he leans down planting a kiss on the doll's forehead whose cheeks turned into a more darker shade of red.

"okay, if you want to." the dark haired male says.

jimin let out a fake gagging sound that made the two now look at hin with jungkook glaring.

"i'll wait for you two outside. your making my single ass cry." he says exaggerately putting a hand over his chest before walking out.

"you sure you don't want to go home yet?" jungkook asks as he gently settled the doll on his feet with him standing up aswell and putting on his coat.

"i'm okay." the doll replies reassuringly, standing on his tiptoes and pressing a kiss on jungkook's cheeks that startled the other but laugh it off.

"let's get going then." he replies, intertwining their fingers as he lead them out of the office.

"oh wait, my plushie." the doll exclaims running over to the coffee table and got the tiger plushie before walking back to the dominant male extending his hand.

jungkook intertwined their fingers again but not before glaring at the stuffed toy that the brunette doll was clutching on close to his chest.