the doll suddenly bucked his hips, a moan escaping his lips. the dark haired male smirking at the sight as he continuously pressed his finger on the brunette's sweet spot.

"does this feel good, love?" jungkook murmurs, leaning in planting a kiss on the doll's tear stained cheeks.

"mmmh... want to cum..." the doll pants out.

"should i let you? but you've been a bad boy, even went out with another man wearing such garment underneath." the dark haired male murmurs, lips hovering the doll's parted ones as he shoved in another finger thrusting in the three digits at a slow pace and making sure to curl up on the spot that made the doll loose his mind while his other hand tugged on the string of the wine colored thong snapping it against the doll's skin.

"n-no, no. it's only for jungkookie." the doll murmurs as his body squirmed, hole suddenly clenching tightly around the fingers. his member leaking beads of white fluid.

"only for jungkookie to see." he breathes out, letting go of the plushie and cupping the man's face.

innocent tear stained eyes gazed at the dark haired male's dark lustful ones before softly attaching their lips that caught the dominant male off guard.

the brunette lead the sweet kiss. kissing the dark haired male softly and gently that made jungkook's insides somehow calm and at ease with the simple gesture.

"yours. only yours." the brunette murmurs as he pulled away that made the dominant male's mind go wild.

jungkook didn't waste a second startling the doll as he pulls his fingers out and letting his own leaking cock free, his member standing tall.

he spreads the doll's legs more as he quickly pumps himself and aligned at the gaping hole.

"j-jungkookie, s-slow- ahh-" the doll released a choked out moan as the dominant male pushed himself inside.

strings of white erupted from the brunette's cock as he cums not being able to hold himself any longer from the sudden intrusion. suddenly being stuffed fully. jungkook not minding now as he was focused on filling up the doll and make him cum more over and over again.

he was the only who can touch and make the brunette feel this good. he was the only one who can see him in this state. the brunette was all his and no one else. he is the only one who can fill up the doll with his thick cum.

the desk moves aprubtly with the doll's body sliding upward a bit as jungkook harshly snaps his hips. his member pressing on the doll's sweet spot making the brunette's toes curl and another loud moan out his panting lips.

the dominant male grabs on the doll's waist pulling him back and holding him place as he drills inside the slicked hole in a fast pace.

the brunette mewls at the stretch. he had already accomodated the other's massive cock for countless times but he still feels ripped and so full everytime.

he could only moan from the deep and hard thrusts, his insides feeling all too sensitive. his body engulfed in pure pleasure. he didn't mind the other's sudden and hasty actions. he welcomed it, it was thrilling and he loved it.

"beautiful." jungkook rasped out as he leans back a bit, watching his member disappear into the pink ring of muscles. the doll's cum stained on their skin.

"taking me so well, my love." he praised knowing how the brunette seemed to love being complimented as he takes him and pressed a soft kiss on his lips that made the doll hum.

"h-hold me..."!the doll mumbles as he made grabby hands towards the dark haired who chuckles but quick to follow the doll's request.

the brunette let out a small yelp as he was lifted off from the desk, the dominant male's cock burried deep inside him.

he clutched on to the male, legs secured around his waist as jungkook walked. he soon felt the coldness of the window glass against his bare back.

"j-jungkookie?" the brunette panics realising their position as his ass was basically pressed up against the glass like squished soft buns.

"don't worry, love." he says kissing the doll's cheeks who looked at him unconvinced.

"b-but jungkookie someone might see us!" the doll replies.

the dark haired male let out a chuckle at this not really caring. they were up high and the windows were tinted.

"then let them see how good i can make you feel, baby."

before the doll could protest any further, jungkook placed his hands behind the doll's knees, pushing his legs against the doll's chest to get more access and started to thrusts his hips pressing the doll more against the glass window.

he captures the doll's lips swallowing up his every moan sliding in his tongue and swirled it around the doll's sweet warm cavern.

the brunette was drooling as he pulled away, giving him a few pecks every now and then as he continued to thrust inside of him.

the doll holds on to him, head leaning back against the glass window. parted lips emitting whines and moans that the dominant male loved to hear.

jungkook leaned in licking up the doll's saliva from the corner of his mouth and back up to the doll's swollen lips. their tongues overlapped with the dark haired male smiling into the french kiss as he gains dominance.

"c-close..." the brunette breathes out feeling the familiar heat inside of him.

jungkook then switched their positions gently placing the doll back on the ground and turning him around before pounding back inside him from behind.

the doll's palms were pressed against the glass as his body trembles feeling himself getting close with the other's harshful thrusts.

he couldn't even admire the lovely sunset painting the sky a shade of orange, purple and pink as he moans from the hard cock thrusting inside of him. the feeling was more beautiful.

jungkook brushed a hand against his hair before gripping tighter on to the doll's waist and drilled on to his hole faster.

the brunette cries out from the pace, his spot being poked on repeatedly.

"k-kookie~..." the doll chants the other's name with a series of moans as the sound of skin slapping echoed throughout the room.

his hands turns into small fists as he felt himself cumming any second. body trembling with each powerful thrust from the other.

"aghhh...mmmmhhh~" the doll let out a loud moan as he stilled, cumming and painting the glass window with an amount of thick white fluid.

he couldn't hold himself up any longer as he felt his legs weak, slumping against the window glass. his member continously releasing and jungkook sloppily thrusting inside of him, an arm wrapped around his waist to keep him up.

"let me make you feel good over and over again, my love." jungkook murmurs in the panting doll's ear as he trails kisses on the doll's already bruised skin.

the doll hums, hole unconsciously clenching tight around the other's still hard cock that made the other let out a low groan from being squeezed.

" 'm all yours." the doll mumbles, tilting his head to the side. lips instantly being captured by the dominant male as he starts to thrusts his hips once again.