"thought you wouldn't be back anytime soon." jungkook says as his hand cupped the doll's blushing cheeks, thumb softly caressing his skin. the brunette leaning into the touch, a contented sigh leaving his lips as his eyes stares at the other's own gazing on him as if he was in a trance.

"care to tell me where have you been, my love?"

"i was with jiminie..." the brunette murmurs breathing out as his eyes flutters close, finding comfort from the other's touch. jungkook was sure that doll almost sounded like he purred.

"yeah? i don't remember allowing you to leave the office hmm?" the dark haired male replied making the doll's eyes open in panic with the other's change of tone. the calming state he was in suddenly changing into a different mood.

"i-i... he just..."

"you've been a bad boy, my love." a small gasp escaped the doll's lips as he felt the other's hand made it's way under his sweater and gripped on his waist.

"tell me, what happens to bad boys?" the dark haired male murmurs as he leans towards the crook of the doll's neck who instinctively tilts his head.

"t-they get punished...?" the doll squeaks out as a small mewl left his lips when he felt the other's two hands slipping behind inside his pants and gropes his ass cheeks, a shiver running down his spine as jungkook's large hands squeezed them in his palms.

"that's correct, my love." jungkook murmurs as he tugs on the doll's ear lobe, hands kneading the thick peaches making the other let out a small moan.

the doll's eyes suddenly snapped open, breath hitching when he hears the other's next words. voice deep as he murmurs in his ear.

"strip for me."

he stares at the dark haired male who pulled away and had an unreadable look on his face. he hears the door behind him click as jungkook locks it and headed over to the sofa, leaning back and stares at him.

the brunette gulps as his hand was clutching tighter on the plushie. he slowly walks over infront of the dark haired male who was watching his every move.

he gently placed the tiger plushie on the coffee table, jungkook frowning at it just noticing the stuffed toy and how it was starring at him before his eyes flicked back to the brunette.

V's eyes were locked on the other's piercing dark orbs as he slowly took a hold the hem of his sweater and shakily pulls it over his head, the sudden coldness hitting his skin made him bit his lip.

he placed the sweater down and slowly pulled down his pants, face reddening more remembering what he was wearing underneath. it was the wine colored thong.

he was certain he heard the other let out a growl as he finally stood with only his choice of panties on.

the brunette had his eyes down, not being able to look at the other in the eye now feeling very shy. he wasn't uncomfortable because it was jungkook, if anything he was a feeling a little excitement even tho he knows the other was angry at him.

his hand slowly took a hold of the thin string and about to pull down the last piece of garment when the other's voice stopped him making him look at him meeting his dark gaze.

"wait"

the brunette instantly halts his actions, hands setting infront of his member trying to cover up as the thin piece was not doing its job at that as he stood waiting for the other's next request. he just feel really embarrased being seen with his choice of undergarment.

"let me see you." jungkook says as he licks his lips.

ever since he saw that piece, he could only imagine how it would look like on the doll but now seeing him wearing it exceeded his imagination. he looks sexy, he looks beautiful.

the doll gulps as he slowly started to move, making small steps as he turns around. he could feel how his heart was pounding in chest and the other's eyes on him scanning every inch of him.

the thin string disappearing in between his ass cheeks gives the dark haired male a full view of his smooth plump bum as he stood, his back facing the other.

he bit his lower lip not knowing where the sudden confidence came when a little idea popped in his head.

he decided to expose his back to the dominant male a little longer, counting a few more seconds in his head before he then proceeded to bend down slowly, halting for a few seconds and picks up his pants on the floor and folds it. he then walked towards the opposite sofa placing his now folded pants on the seat.

jungkook clenched his fist when the doll suddenly bent down making him see the thin string in between his butt cheeks and a little peep of his glistening hole. he didn't expect the doll to be a little a tease.

the dark haired male let out a small groan as his restricted member was growing painful and bigger at the sight.

his eyes darken as he bit his lip when the doll started to walk, his bum slightly jiggling as he walked. looking so soft and inviting for him to touch.

V let out a small gasp when he felt hands gripping on his waist. breath fanning at his nape.

"what do you think you're doing?" jungkook asks, his voice deep and low that sent another wave of shivers down the doll's spine.

"w-what am i doing?" the brunette innocently asks, breath hitching as jungkook's finger played with the thin string pulling it and make it snapped on his skin. the stinging making him hiss and moan at the same time.

"you're being a naughty boy that's what you're doing." jungkook replies, his hand now inching lower until it reached the doll's front and cupped his member through the thin lace making the doll lean back letting out a moan.

"a very naughty boy i must say." he adds as he adds pressure on the other's clothed member.

"n-no, 'm good boy." the doll breathes out as he tries to stand his ground but the hands roaming around his body and palming his leaking cock was making his mind hazy, his eyes fluttering from the sensation.

he let out a moan as he squirmed under the dominant male's touch. head leaning further back on the crook of the other's neck, his hands holding onto the other's arm wrapped around his waist as his knees were getting weak with each passing second.

"then be a good boy for me. don't cum until i tell you so."