55

~🍇

Yoshio's POV

We fell asleep after that chat but I instantly woke up when I felt like everything is... Squeezed up.

"Can't get out?"

"Yeah..."

"Awwh~ poor baby. Why did you wrapped yourself into a burrito in the first place."

Those pet names were getting common to my ears, I was so used to it that I didn't bother throwing a fit in my head. When she was about to help me unwrap the blanket, it stopped midway when the doorbell rung.

I didn't get to answer her question and unwrapped it by myself immediately,

"Are you expecting a guest today?" I asked, getting all suspicious.

"I ordered someone to deliver something." Hazel walked towards the door and take a peek through the peephole. Then she looked at me. "Oh, it's a guy."

The doorbell rang again.

DENG!

DONG!

DENG!

DONG!

"..."

I frowned, beckoning Hazel to back away just to be safe, I slowly opened the door myself, peeking through the small gap. And with a brooding look of a serial killer that's suggesting something, it'd look like I'm reenacting those scenes from a horror movie. The guy flinched in fear the moment he laid his eyes on me.

With a trembling body, he slowly put down the shopping bags to the floor.

"G-good e-evening s-sir... I am here to deliver the outfits you b-bought..."

I raised a brow at the dude, suspecting what's inside the bags. I take the bags, checking it myself.

"I swear, if this is a bomb-"

"No, sir- it's not."

"Okay...?"

"W-well then, I'll be off now. Have a good night." Then the man left immediately and I closed the door.

I went to the couch, bringing out what's inside the bag and put them to the coffee table.

"Outfits– probably for the party?" I questioned myself.

"I actually texted someone to bought me formal outfits for the party since I'm having my period and I can't go to the boutique."

"I see..."

We glanced at the wall clock and realized its already pass 8:30.

"Ahhh we're late. Let's get change."

We take a look what's inside the bags and found dresses and suits. Hazel rummaged through the shopping bags till she found a long black dress, she dashed inside the bathroom to take a bath first. I took one simple suit and changed inside the bedroom.

It didn't take me a while, now I'm waiting for her to come out while sitting on the couch laid-back.

After she's done changing, Hazel left the bedroom.

"Alright. Let's go."

I turned around and was taken aback. There was Hazel, wearing an exquisite black dress that hugged her curves, with a single, long slit on the side that showed off her thigh and leg. Her short hair was curled and fell in soft waves around her shoulders. She looked truly stunning, and I felt something weird, unexplainable feeling in my chest as I look at her. I noticed her tattoos on her neck and arm are gone. I wonder where did her tattoos go? Never mind that, she's so.... Dangerously beautiful. I bestowed her a round of mini applause. I stood up, heading to the coat rack.

"Sweetie, we both know that you're hot but it's not enough to melt the cold outside

"Sweetie, we both know that you're hot but it's not enough to melt the cold outside."

"The cold never bothers me anywa-" She was cut off when I draped my coat on her shoulders.

"Health comes first, Hazel."

"Well, this dress isn't just ordinary... You'll see soon when we start stealing the foods."

"What, does that dress gives you wings or something?" I asked, chortling. Definitely not buying what she's implying about until I'd seen it. And why are we both in black? We're attending a Christmas party, not a funeral.

I huffed as I opened the door for the both of us. I started accompanying her to wherever that party was located.

"Well- not wings but something much better than that."

"Mhm. Anyways, I found something in Google that winter season turns out to have an effect on menstruation, aggravating menstrual pain, delaying blood flow. I'd figured out you wouldn't want that, no?"

Her eyes widen for a moment then she looked away.

"..."

"What-?"

I questioned the look on her face. I know we talked about not believing anything on google, but it's still google, I'm expecting the worst anytime.

And just in time, it starts snowing and a snowflake landed on her nose.

"It's... Snowing?!" She looked up at the sky. "Oh damn! Fuck you!"

The timing couldn't be any more better. I laughed at her misfortune before dragging her to the venue, pacing a bit faster while also considering her condition.

Gotta start the food heist.

"I'll be fiiiiiiiiiiiine." She whined. "I attached a hot pack on my belly so I won't get crampy cramps shi— oh wow."

We got taken aback the moment we arrived at the venue. The place looks magical and beautiful.

"Wooooaah~ I feel like I just entered Elsa's wedding or something." Hazel said.

"Uh huh, it's so sparkly..."

I was in awe of the interiors, I'm not really a fan of lighting, but by the design, I was at ease by the cozy air it provides.

Ironic, we seemed to have attended Elsa's wedding but look what we're wearing, pitch black.

Of course, I didn't forget what we came here for, I immediately spotted the food reception. Oh my God, so many foods on the table.

"Are your legs ready?"

"Yes my legs are rea— Wait, what?"

*********
VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS.

THANK YOU FOR READING!

~🍇