34

~🍇

Yoshio's POV

Wedding

When Hazel mentioned the word wedding, my brain literally stopped functioning. I thought discussing about the rules and getting rings were all what it takes for the both of us to get over this bullshit, now I'm contemplating my life decisions as I stared to nowhere when she left the room. Imagining things such as the wedding she mentioned, and what comes after that.

Did I misjudge my decisions? Where did it go wrong–?

Marriage is basically a huge responsibility, does that mean— oh god, my dream of a slacker life.

I was petrified, flurrying away to fine ashes as if my overworking tendencies is too overwhelming it instantly cremated me.

Well... When I thought about the rings and how she cooks a delicious meal for me. I thought about doing something good for the two of us...

To find a job.

"Is it please?" I questioned. I watched her reaction, staring into her dark orbs. I'll be honest, Hazel is pretty but... she always have bullshit schemes that gives me a heart attack, like— now.

"That's correct!" She beamed and clasped her hands. "Haa~ my husband is sooo smart~"

"Hah, right. Smart indeed." I said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes, scoffing, it reeks so much of sarcasm I can't help but pressed my tongue on my cheek. I returned my eyes back on the laptop and resumed on typing the keyboard.

"That's all? Are you not going to say—" She trailed off. "Pahleaaaaase"

"...."

"Come on, come on. Do it-"

Inhaled, I tilted my head up, exhaling an air slowly. "You know what?"

I faced her yet again, eyes on her as I closed my laptop, pushing it away.

"How about you make me?"

"....."

"...."

Her eyebrows furrowed. She suddenly slammed her hand on the table causing me to flinch. But as she removes her hand, it reveals a card.

An ATM card.

"There."

"..."

"...."

"An ATM card- for what?"

Excuse me, can she not see how obvious I am that I don't spend much money other than foods?

"Oh, come on." She puffed out her cheeks. "You said you're broke so I gave you my ATM card."

"..."

Isn't this quite a pickle for me to have. Someone such as me who wishes to be independent and slack around, got married to someone who overly talks using her love language of act of service, perhaps something similar.

I bit my tongue, staring at the card then at her with my finger on my chin.

"Ugh, just fuck me."

Cursing, I massaged the temples of my head.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

I looked so done at her.

"Roughly."

"Can't do that, the rules say no fucking."

"Thought so."

As much as I like porn, definitely no sex for me.

She takes the card from the table and wave it in front of me. "Sooo? Are you gonna use it or not?"

"I won't." I answered right away with no hesitation, that's my honest reply. While it's true it's a tempting offer, I can't always accept things what she's got for me. "I'll get a job, earn money, and deposit it on my OWN card, though I have to make one soon. And I can't be possibly the only one on a receiving end."

Stretching my arms up as I opened my laptop again. I groaned and resumed my business. "Someday, I'll feed your ass with my own money. Someday."

.......

...............

"Alright then." She shrugged her shoulders, placing her ATM card in her wallet. Then she points her thumb at the door. "I'll be out for a while, okay?"

I only nodded at her, attention focused on the screen. Sticking to my freelancing job that only pays little isn't a good idea- more like just enough for a lone living. But now, I got a married life without realizing it and I gotta make up for the reckless choice I made.

"Man..."

Ding, I finally got my first notification. Checking the comment section.

[Are you interested in gay porn?]

I stared blankly at the comment before deleting it.

"What the fuck."

*********
VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS.

THANK YOU FOR READING!

~🍇