54

~🍇

Hazel's POV

"Do you want to go that- bad?"

Yoshio asked.

I ponder for a moment, walking around in circles with my finger under my chin.

"Yeah, badly."

Then I stopped as I looked at him.

"Oh, I think I can ask someone's help, I'll ask them to buy me some formal clothes."

"Sounds like a plan. So, when are we going?" He asked. "So that I can see how long I can slack around more."

He waddled to the living room, enveloped by the very same blanket from the bedroom, looking like a walking burrito.

"Tonight, but we still have plenty of time to laze around here so..." I held onto his shoulders from the back as I followed him to the living room.

"We should starve ourselves since there will be a party~"

"I don't think it'd be good in your condition, though–" Grunting, he throw himself down the matted floor, sprawling his limbs. "But we're still stealing the foods."

I nodded my head in agreement as I take a seat on the couch. I started wondering why Yoshio is being so concerned about me.

"Do you care me that much, Yoshio?" I asked him out of the blue. He turned his head at my direction.

"Of course I do, am I not that obvious?"

I gave him a smile after hearing his answer. Yoshio stared at me and looked away, there was a red tint on his ear.

"Right, do you still feel those painful cramps? How are you feeling right now?"

And this is the second time he asked me about my cramps.

"Oh, well... It's hurting a little bit but I can endure it."

"Should I make a ginger tea for you? Or do you need medicine?"

"It's fine, the pain will be gone soon. It's not that very painful."

He sighed in relief. Rolling over into a full burrito on the floor, Yoshio stared at the ceiling, slowly blinking his eyes- just there, in silence. I take out my phone from my pocket and start texting Rafaela, I send her a message to buy me some formal outfits to wear for the party including men outfits (made an excuse for that) since I'm in my period and I can't go outside.

After sending my message, I put away my phone and lay down on the couch.

"Christmas break will be over soon..." I mumbled quietly.

"What?"

"Christmas break will be over soon and I'm going back to college and do a lot of stuffs since I'm a USG." I puffed out my cheeks.

Yoshio hummed. "What's a USG?"

"University Student Governor. Like a student council member or something."

A chortle escaped from his lips. "Wow~ that's a lot of work to do. You're gonna handle a lot of school event and stuffs."

True...

"What about you, Yoshio? You said before you stopped going to college. Why did you stop?"

"Hmmm. I stopped because of financial problems."

"Don't you want to continue your studies?"

"Nah, I don't want to. I'm okay in this way. Also, when I think about it if I return to college, I bet students will be so surprise to see a guy looking like a criminal going to school, they'll freak out."

I went closer, leaning over to his face as I squinted my eyes. Yoshio flinched as he leaned back.

"Wha-what."

"Hmmm.... But you look normal to me."

He narrowed his eyes. "I'd need to be delusional to convince myself the same."

I chuckled softly. "I used to be a delinquent in my high school years."

"What, no way. Really?"

"Yeah. Then I stopped for some reasons."

"Hell, I can never imagine you to be a delinquent. I always thought you're that one smart student."

I turned my head towards to the glass floor length window where I could see my reflection. I examined my reflection for a moment, comparing it to how I looked back then. Before I was a petite teenager, innocent and feminine without any tattoos. But in my current appearance, I've grown taller and with short white hair with tattoos on my neck and arms. This give me the appearance of a rebellious or emo girl, not the same innocent person I was years ago.

"Am I that beautiful in your eyes, Yoshio?" I suddenly asked.

"Mhm, beautiful but a badass."

*********
VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS.

THANK YOU FOR READING!

~🍇