39

~🍇

Hazel's POV

"Hello, thank you for calling SnowFlakes village food delivery! How may I assist you today?"

"Good evening. This is Cabin 016 and I would like to place an order for some food." I uttered.

"Of course, ma'am. Can you please tell us what foods you would like to order?" The voice from the other end of the line replied. "We will deliver them to your cabin as soon as possible."

"Aah, okay. Uhm... I would like to have one order of mac and cheese, one for chicken Parmesan sliders, one sashimi and Gyoza, 2 pizzas, one bucket of McDonalds fried chicken and fries. 2 Korean corn dogs, and two ramen, please."

"Would you like any drinks with your order, ma'am?"

"Yes, I'd like two bottles of wine and ten cans of beer. Oh, and add a bucket of rice, please." I quickly replied, almost forgot about the rice. Yoshio can't enjoy his food without rice.

"Alright, that will be one order of mac and cheese, one for chicken Parmesan sliders, one sashimi and Gyoza, 2 pizzas, one bucket of McDonald's fried chicken, 2 jumbo fries, 2 Korean corn dogs, 2 ramen, 2 bottles of wine, 10 cans of beer, and one bucket of rice. Is there anything else you would like to add or change to your order?" The voice asked.

"That would be all."

"Alright, ma'am. We will get right on it and deliver your order. How would you like to pay? We accept mobile payments, cash, and credit cards."

"Credit card will do."

"Alright. We'll have it delivered to your cabin in no time."

"Thank you!" I ended the call and put the brochure on the kitchen countertop before I dashed my way towards Yoshio, jumping in glee. "YOOOSHIIOOOO!!!"

I saw him leaving the bedroom, currently wearing a bathrobe.

"What got you so excited? Did you win a lottery or something?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Nothing~ I'm just excited to enjoy the hot spring with you. Also, foods will arrive soon."

"Oh? Then, should we dip in while we wait for the foods?" He handed me a bathrobe with a towel, then he adds. "Man, can't wait for the foods, I'm damn starving because of that long ride."

"Let's go, let's go!" I took the bathrobe and towel from his hands before skipping to the indoor hot spring, located inside our cabin. I spotted a door labeled "Hot Spring" and slid it open, letting out a gasp as I beheld the sight of the sparkling, steamy hot spring.

"Holy shit-" Yoshio cursed underneath his breath, he was standing beside me, I guess he's also shocked to see the hot spring. "Yep, I'm living here now. Definitely."

"You can say that again."

As we entered the room, we searched for a place to change, somewhat like a dressing room.

Yoshio exclaimed, "Found it!" before disappearing inside. Seconds later, he emerged wearing only a towel around his waist and went straight for the hot spring, taking a dip and relaxing with a contented sigh.

I followed suit, entering the dressing room to undress and wrapping a towel around my body. Once I'm done, I stepped out of the room and carefully entered the hot spring pool, the warm water enveloping my body as I basked in the sensation of relaxation it provided.

"Haa~ that feels so good~"

"Fuck, yeah~"

Yoshio groaned in delight. His body submerged upon the spring's warmth, breath steaming visibly, hot and meek.

"We should do this more often."

"Hmm~" I hummed, enjoying the warm water.

We enjoyed our time in the hot spring pool quietly, feeling the warm water enveloping our bodies. I nearly drift off to sleep, at least until a ringing doorbell startled me awake. I opened my eyes and sat upright, taking a moment to clear the sleepiness from my head.

"Ah- I guess that's the foods." I uttered.

"Man... I don't want to leave." He grunted in a whining tone, resting the back of his head on the edge of the floor, eyes closed. "To be fair, let's take it together, yeah?"

"Just stay here. I'll go get it." I said, leaving the pool and put on my bathrobe. As I approached the door, I was met by a delivery man carrying our food in plastic bags.

"Here you are, ma'am!" He joyfully exclaimed, handing me the warm bags.

"Thank you so much," I replied, grabbing the bags and did the payment.

"Enjoy your foods, ma'am!"

"Thank you~ and take care on your way back." With a grateful smile, the delivery man headed out, leaving behind the scent of freshly-cooked foods wafting in the air. Then I shut the door close and locked it. I quickly went back to the hot spring room.

"The foods are here!"

Yoshio sat on the slab underwater, exposing his toned torso. He tapped the space nearby, indicating me to put the foods on that spot.

"Damn, you ordered a lot?"

"We're both starving after all, so I ordered a lot." I placed the foods on the space where he tapped. Then I started opening the plastic lids, inhaling the delicious aroma coming from the foods.

"Mmhm~ smells so good." I give Yoshio a pair of chopsticks and a plastic spoon and fork. "Let's dig in~"

"Uh huh, let's dig in~"

Yoshio targeted the ramen first, while I take a slice of pizza. We didn't say a word as we eat the foods, they were so delicious that I don't care about my throat anymore. When Yoshio was about to take all the fried chicken— he paused for a moment.

"Wait— rice, where?"

.......

"Oh, forgot about that." I turned around and realized the bucket of rice was right beside me all the time, I forgot to take it out from the plastic bag, I was too hungry. "Here you go."

I placed the bucket of rice at the center so we can share and eat it together. Yoshio took five scoops of rice and adding them onto his plastic plate, I knew he can't enjoy his food without rice, typical Asian things.

"I live for these."

"Mmmhm~"

--------------------
After finishing our meal, all that remained were the beverages and few corndogs. I grabbed the bottle of wine and carefully removed the cork, allowing the fragrant aroma of the wine to fill the room. "Ah ha, here's my baby."

"You lucky woman, you don't get drunk." Yoshio commented.

He popped open the beer, devouring the remaining Korean corn dog. After draining his can, he walked back to the hot spring, submerging half of his body in the warm water.

I poured wine in my glass before twirling it around in my glass before taking a sip. Grinning, I returned to the hot spring and joined Yoshio, savoring the warmth of the water on my skin while enjoying my wine. "So warm, so good~"

"Now I suddenly want to get drunk right in your face." He chortled, taking another can of beer.

"And if you get drunk, you'll throw me out of the window."

"Probably~?" He replied, taking on his third can of beer with a wince. "Ugh– that hits different. I hate my alcohol tolerance."

I cleared my throat, tucking my hair behind my ear as I looked at Yoshio, noticing the red color appearing on his face.

Uh oh, looks like he's drunk.

*********
VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS.

THANK YOU FOR READING!

~🍇