twenty seven

SAFEST IN YOUR ARMS
" so what now? "
{' REGRET '}

PAIN SHOT THROUGH Samantha's body when she woke up that morning

PAIN SHOT THROUGH Samantha's body when she woke up that morning. her throat was dry to the point in which it hurt to swallow and her head felt heavy. it felt worse than her last hangover which she thought was impossible while she was going through it. she regretted not having listened to Oliver when he told her to drink water.

her face was squished into the pillow and she was laying on her right side. slowly, her eyes opened to reveal a familiar room. it wasn't her own and it was then that she remembered what had happened the night before. after her kiss with Georgia, not much said, at least not from the blonde. Samantha spent the next ten minutes ranting about the most random things all while Georgia listened to her and got ready for bed. the young girl was laying down while the blonde took off Samantha's makeup and helped her into more comfortable clothes. although she was exhausted and all she wanted was to fall asleep, she wasn't able to until the blonde was laying beside her.

Samantha groaned softly as she sat up, her hand flew to her head and she began to message her temples as if it would help. she'd need a miracle to get rid of her pain. she leaned against the headboard and looked at the nightstand beside the bed in search for her cellphone. a small smile formed on her lips when she saw it resting beside two pills and a gatorade.

Georgia.

in a second she had taken both pills and chugged half of the gatorade. just as she brought the purple bottle down from her lips, the bedroom door opened to reveal a beautiful blonde dressed in a more formal work attire. she had on a white blouse along with a pink suit jacket. no matter what she wore, she always looked beautiful in Samantha's eyes.

"good morning," the blonde smiled and it felt like a warm light was shining on Samantha.

"morning," the raven girl responded, her smile a bit more forced than Georgias. walking up beside her was an amazing feeling but her headache canceled it out just a bit. "what time is it?" she asks reaching for her phone.

"seven thirty. i figured you'd want to sleep in a bit." Georgia said while walking toward the bed.

Samantha nodded while looking at her notifications. she had a text from Nia asking how things had gone with Georgia and a couple from the group chat, everyone but the guys complaining about the horrible hangover they were enduring while still having to go to classes. the young girl didn't look away from her phone until she felt the bed dip.

she quickly turned it off and let it fall in her lap. "so," the blonde began.

Samantha smiled, "so?"

"i didn't expect you to come over drunk." she chuckled.

the raven girl grimaced, "i'm sorry. we had gone out for lunch and they had half off margaritas and one turned into five faster than i realized." she said making the blonde laugh.