fifteen

SAFEST IN YOUR ARMS
" you'll see it next time we have sex "
{' TATTOOS '}

SAFEST IN YOUR ARMS" you'll see it next time we have sex "{' TATTOOS '}

GETTING DRUNK AND getting tattoos was not in their cards that night. what was supposed to be a drinking board game turned into them drunkenly deciding to get tattoos. the group of friends were at the tattoo studio watching as Matthew and Jade got their tattoos done. the responsible driver for them all was Oliver and Nia since it was their turn. typically one of them wouldn't drink but in case they didn't, they would take turns from oldest to youngest and since Samantha drove them last, it was the twins turn.

all of them got a small tattoo since they didn't exactly have all night and there were six of them. each of them got a dinosaur, something they came up with after they got drunk. Oliver and Nia were the clear headed one but they actually liked the idea so if the rest had any regrets, they wouldn't know until the next morning. Matthew and Samantha were the two that got more than just one. the raven girl got one somewhere only one person would see as well as one below her boob that said 'made in heaven' in thin letters. she wasn't sure what Matthew was getting, not considering how drunk she was.

they didn't leave until it was almost two and they were all going home. Oliver and Natalie separated since they were going to spend the night at her house while the rest of the group was gonna spend it at Nias.

the raven haired girl was in the front seat with her phone out. she spent most of the car ride singing to the song playing with Matthew and Jade but she got distracted by a message from a certain blonde. the night before, when Samantha found Georgia crying, they didn't talk, Samantha just held her until she fell asleep. she wanted to know what happened, of course she did but asking would be insensitive, especially when the blonde didn't show any signs of wanting to talk about. once the blonde was asleep she snuck out and back into her room before the sun could rise so that no one would see her. when she woke up later that morning, there was a text from Georgia.

she couldn't deny that they probably had some things to talk about but that was something that could wait. Georgia was being her usual self so the 'ghosting' seemed to have been caused by whatever reason the blonde was crying.

🍑 1:45am
what are you up to

she smiled drunkenly as she read the text. she had told her she was going to hang out with her friends when the blonde asked if she wanted to come over. there was a second in which she wanted to cancel her plans and just go with the blonde but she was sure Nia would get upset and she had never been the kind to ditch her friends for any girl, even Georgia.

S
going to get a slushee

S
i got a tattoo

🍑
oh really? what of?

S
cant say, you'll have to see it
in person