twenty three

SAFEST IN YOUR ARMS
" you are so fucked. "
{' STALKING '}

A HEAVILY DRY throat and a horrible headache was the first thing Samantha thought about as she woke up

A HEAVILY DRY throat and a horrible headache was the first thing Samantha thought about as she woke up. it was hard to swallow and her head felt like a pound of cement had been poured on her. the only thing saving her from a headache so bad, she'd throw up, was the fact that the room was dark. it made her wonder if it was still the middle of the night but by how quiet it was and how rested she felt, it didn't feel that way. with her eyes still closed, she tried to remember where she was considering it did not feel like her bed or smell like her room. there was a very distinctive floral scent that instantly told her where she was. her eyes fluttered open to reveal a pair of slightly red brown orbs that were more than confused. her face was smudged into the pillow and she was facing down on the bed and she didn't have to move to know her neck would be feeling it for the rest of the day.

she was facing the blackout curtains and she could feel something heavy draped on her waist. it wasn't hard to figure out who it was. the possibility of having to confront Alexandra made her dread leaving. her stupidly kissing her and almost having sex with her was enough regret for the next year. the only thing that made her relax was the fact that Alexandra was an extremely heavy sleeper. to the point in which Samantha would always have to hit her so she'd wake up. hopefully that didn't change when she went to Spain.

slowly, she moved her body facing up but not without letting out a string of curses in her head. the throbbing in her head and now neck was in full affect making her regret the drinking and the horrible position she had laid in. Samantha turned her head to face Alexandra where her heart skipped. the blondes hair was sprawled on the pillow, a peaceful look on her face and Samantha could tell she had cuddled her before falling asleep. it reminded her of what was.

but that wasn't real anymore. the raven girl moved as slow as possible as she grabbed her pants that were laying on the floor. it was then that she realized she had been wearing Alexandra's hoodie and nothing underneath. slowly, memories of the night before were seeping in.

Alexandra took a minute to get the water and come back upstairs. there were people who stopped her, including Samantha's friends to ask what the fuck jus happened but the blonde explained that her ex was drunk and she was more likely than not passed out in her room at the moment. Nia didn't seem too happy but knowing that her friend was safe, no matter how much she hated Alexandra, was enough to relax her. the blonde would never hurt her, at least not physically and that eased Nias worries. without much of a choice, the group of friends let the blonde go take the bottle of water upstairs.

when Alexandra entered the room, she saw Samantha sitting on the edge of the bed like she had left her, with her elbow propped on her thigh and her hand holding her face. her eyes were closed and Alexandra could tell she was trying to fight falling asleep. the blonde made her presence known which made the younger girl flinch. her eyes slowly opened and a smile formed on her lips at the sight. drunk Samantha couldn't hide the affection she had for the blonde. Alexandra gave the girl water, made sure she drank at least half of it before grabbing a hoodie from her closet for her to wear. Samantha accepted her fate and put the hoodie on.