three

SAFEST IN YOUR ARMS
" you got weed? "
{' PARTY PARTY '}

SAFEST IN YOUR ARMS" you got weed? "{' PARTY PARTY '}

IT WASNT IDEAL HAVING TO BE THE OLDEST DAUGHTER.

especially not when you had to pick up your siblings from school everyday. Samantha was never the type to complain but it was getting hard to do so when Maxine wouldn't get in the damn car. with not much of a choice she had to park and wait for the girl to be done talking to the girl she now knew was named Ginny. it was all she could talk about on the way to school and Samantha had already grown tired of the name.

thankfully Marcus went out with Padma so she did not have to worry about having to hear him complain about how their sister takes too long. the girl was listening to the song playing through the speakers that was being controlled by Jade. Nia and Mathew were in the back. Oliver and Natalie had a date so they weren't planning on hanging out with them.

"seriously, how long does it take for your sister to say goodbye" Nia complained from the back seat as she scrolled through her instagram feed. Samantha rolled her eyes in annoyance, she wished she could just honk until Max got the hint and hurried the fuck up but she did not want to draw any attention to her.

"she's lucky i'm not leaving her ass behind" Samantha muttered and threw her head back against the back of the seat.

"why don't you?" Matthew chuckled. the boy was sitting in the middle and watching whatever it was Nia was doing on her phone. at first she glared at him until he looked away but after a couple of seconds he would just pry again so she gave up.

"because i don't want to hear her nagging about it for the rest of the day" the raven haired girl answered with a huff. Jade was in the passenger seat also scrolling through her feed and every once in a while she'd show a picture to Samantha and make a sly remark about the post.

at one point the girl laid her head on Jades shoulder through the console to see what she was looking at. Maxine was taking her sweet ass time and she figured they'd be there a while. she was caught up on Jades phone and didn't realize a certain someone had pulled into the school parking lot across from them. that is until a whistle sounded from the backseat.

Samantha looked behind her slightly confused only to see Matthew staring at someone outside with a huge smirk, the girls head whipped around. a silent and thankfully inaudible gasp escaped her lips at the sight. the woman she had shared a blunt with the night before was a couple feet away from her. Georgia was wearing an all white pantsuit and a black sun hat along with glasses, it all really made her look like a housewife and if Samantha were being honest, she loved it.