safest in your arms

Safest in your arms.

SAMANTHA BAKER was your typical teenager, hung out with her friends, went to parties and tried to live out the best of her high school years. she had experienced her first love and her first heart break. living her life as the picture perfect daughter was something that came easy for her, simply wanting to make her parents proud. having good grades and a steady job was mostly what her life consisted of, including have her fair share of fun, of course but that all seemed to change for a woman that she knew she shouldn't fall for.

GEORGIA MILLER spent most of her teenage years jumping from place to place, wanting to give her daughter the life she never got to have. being a teen parent was hard and it didn't help that she was alone. having the high school experience wasn't really in her cards and as much as she wanted it, it was simply something out of her reach. now being a mom of a moody teenage girl, a widow and a new resident in a small town, everything changed. what seemed like something completely out of her reached was a lot closer, across the street to be more specific.

SAMANTHA AND GEORGIA are two people who would've never gotten the chance to get close if it weren't for Ellen, Samanthas mother. they were two people from completely worlds, or more specifically, in two different stages of their lives but that didn't seem to effect either of them. what started as a look across the street, turned into a forbidden romance that could blow up each of their lives.

' impossible loves make the best stories. '

Samantha Baker played by Samantha Boscarino

Georgia Miller played by Brianne Howsey