sixteen

SAFEST IN YOUR ARMS
" can you guys not fuck each other on school grounds please?"
{' LIES LIES '}

SAFEST IN YOUR ARMS" can you guys not fuck each other on school grounds please?"{' LIES LIES '}

(comment, comment, comment!)

ELLEN AND CLINT were going away for the weekend. what did that entail? Samantha having to listen to Max and Ginny convince her throughout the whole ride to let them have a party. it was Ginny's birthday and since their parents were going out of town, they wanted to throw a party. it was kind of stupid, Brody had his basement and his parents didn't care so she didn't get why they couldn't just make it there. her parents would find out one way or another, she was sure of that and she didn't want to be the one getting in trouble for them. she had the chance to throw a party too but she didn't want to, not when she knew how destructive drunk people can't get.

she woke up that morning with a headache and a dry mouth. at first she didn't recognize where she was or remember how she even got there but slowly as she took in the room, it all came back. she was laying on her side and she could feel an arm thrown around her waist. Georgia. it was hard to not recognize her scent and the feeling of her body pressed up on her own. it was so familiar and.. safe, almost.

the first thing she did was reach for the gatorade and aspirin, practically chugging the whole drink by how dry her mouth felt. drinking that much on a school night really wasn't the best idea. her movements woke the blonde up which made her feel kind of bad, it was six in the morning and she didn't think Georgia had to be up so early. when she told the blonde to go to sleep, she reassured her that her alarm would ring in ten minutes so she wasn't an inconvenience. they spent those ten minutes before her alarm with Samantha hugging the blonde which amused the older woman as she held her just as tight.

Samantha didn't talk much, the act alone taking up too much of her energy so she listened to Georgia talk about how it was Ginny's birthday and she hoped it would soothe things between them. Samantha wasn't sure what happened but she didn't ask, knowing if Georgia was ready to tell her, she would. but in all that good came the seriousness with the blonde mentioning how Paul would be coming over for dinner since he wanted to officially meet the kids as her 'boyfriend'. barf.

the before light atmosphere turned heavy pretty quickly. Samantha's tight grip loosened and Georgia felt her shift away, she didn't let her go though. she kept her tight hold on the teen in an effort to assure her that she had nothing to worry about. it wasn't real. Paul was just for show but what she felt for Samantha wasn't. even then, she knew nothing she'd say would make Samantha feel better at the moment. the hangover on top of dropping that on her was something Samantha would have to process on her own. she didn't want to tell her, knowing it would ruin the mood but she also didn't want Samantha to find out on her own and another problem to erupt between them.

when the alarm rang, Samantha got up to put her shoes on and get ready to leave. Georgia half expected her to leave without a goodbye but her surprise Samantha kissed her softly before leaving through the window. it was her way of showing that they'd be okay, she just needed time.