twenty one

SAFEST IN YOUR ARMS
" i am definitely getting cross faded tonight. "
{' SAMUELS HOUSE '}

"I AM NOT getting cross faded tonight

"I AM NOT getting cross faded tonight." Natalie said as she applied her makeup in front of her vanity. Matthew and Jade were rolling so they were ready for later. the two were sitting on the ground near the blondes window as it was slightly open to keep the smell to a minimum. the six friends were all inside her room which made things a bit crowded but it wasn't anything they weren't used to.

Samantha was on the bed, she had already done her makeup and was waiting for Natalie to be done. none of them were going all out, just enough to look presentable and seeing as Natalie had to work earlier, she was the last one to get ready. Oliver was on his phone while leaning on the headboard while Nia was laying down so that her head was laying on her best friends lap.

after Samantha had calmed down a bit from her small breakdown, her friends began to make her feel better in ways they knew best. they made a deal to not talk about the blonde for the rest of the night and instead talked about anything else. after Samantha showered for a second time and packed her overnight bag, she and the other two friends drove to Natalie's house while they waited for her to get off work. Samantha wasn't sure if she'd be staying at Nias or Natalie's, it all depended on how drunk they were. Natalie's parents did not care while Nias moms did a bit more so it was likely she'd be staying with the blonde.

Ellen didn't have many questions, it wasn't the first time she stayed at her friends house during the week and it's not like Samantha gave her a reason to be suspicious of what they'd be doing. Ellen usually only cared about her daughter's whereabouts when she would be sleeping at home. otherwise, she knew her daughter was old enough to take care of herself.

"i am definitely getting cross faded tonight." Jade said from her spot which made Samantha glance at her for a second before looking back down at her phone. she was texting Isabel who wasn't going because Samuel didn't invite her directly. she tried telling the girl that most of the girls from her sorority were invited so she pretty much was too but Isabel still said it was okay. Samantha made the brunette promise that they'd go to a party some other day though. Isabel agreed.

"same," Samantha mumbled and took a drag out of the watermelon flavored vapor. it was something she had cut back on a lot when she was with Georgia, the blonde didn't like it so she never did it around her. at some point it just became a habit to not do it but when she saw Nia had one and her favorite flavor, she wasn't going to miss out. which was something else, even though she had agreed to not talk about her, she couldn't stop thinking about her. she was trying her hardest but it wasn't working, everything reminded her of Georgia.

"i don't know," Nia said, "i think i'm just gonna smoke." her brother murmured his agreement while Jade made a noise of annoyance.

"boring. you always smoke." she complained.