twenty six

SAFEST IN YOUR ARMS
" i miss you "
{' DECISIONS '}

"SHE SAID I love you first?" asked the dark haired boy in disbelief

"SHE SAID I love you first?" asked the dark haired boy in disbelief. his loud voice attracted attention from a couple of customers that were entering the small cafe along with some that were seated near them. Samantha quickly hushed him as she looked around with an apologetic smile.

"that's what i said." Nia mumbled in response.

the three best friends were sitting at a cafe on campus. it was a bit late, almost seven and they had spent almost all day in Boston. after classes, Nia and Samantha went to lunch and when Matthew told them to wait for him to finish his classes, the two went to a couple of boutiques to pass the time. when Matthew finished his last class, the three of them hung out in the city until it hit five. it was then that they decided to do their homework, each of them being equally as swamped in work since finals were coming up. they spent a good two hours studying until Samantha couldn't take it anymore. she had to tell Matthew what happened with Georgia.

after being almost caught by Zion, Samantha left the house before any questions could be asked. Austin didn't look like he understood what was going on and he was too young to suspect why a twenty one year old was standing in such a comprising position with his mom. Ginny, on the other hand, spent the whole minute Samantha was standing there, glaring at her. Zion looked a bit confused at first but he didn't voice his confusion, instead he greeted her politely and she returned the sentiment. she stood there for an awkward minute and then finally left, not able to say anything to Georgia other than a quick goodbye. she could tell the blonde wanted to follow her outside, not yet finished with their conversation but Samantha told her they could finish talking another day. the blonde nodded at the younger girl with a gentle smile before closing the front door behind Samantha.

as soon as she was out of the house, it felt like she could finally breathe. it was as if the second the three walked into the room, the air had been vacuumed out of the room and Samantha had been forced to hold her breath.

Nia greeted her with a more than shocked expression and Samantha was forced to explain everything that happened. starting from the part where she went in there expecting to break things off with the blonde only to leave her house more confused than ever. the brunette stayed quiet and Samantha could tell she was a bit disappointed she didn't break things off then and there but when she explained that Georgia had told her she loved her and even told her she wanted to fight for them, it seemed to change the brunette opinion a bit.

they spent most of the night talking about things. Samantha wasn't sure what to do anymore. she loved Georgia so much but she had also hurt her more than enough times to ever want to be hurt by her again. there were so many things to take into account aside from just their love, they had to tell Ellen and Samantha was one hundred percent certain that she would not be okay with the relationship. Ginny would be pissed off at her and it could ruin her friendship with Maxine, Georgia could lose her job if Paul was petty enough (although she doubted he was) and they would be the talk of the town, more than they already were.