nine

SAFEST IN YOUR ARMS
" don't leave "
{' 2o questions '}

            THE WHITE Camry pulled into the driveway swiftly, the teen driving it quickly took off her seatbelt and grabbed the plastic bag in the drivers seat

            THE WHITE Camry pulled into the driveway swiftly, the teen driving it quickly took off her seatbelt and grabbed the plastic bag in the drivers seat. she got out of the car quickly after, closed the car door behind her and made sure to lock it. she took one quick glance toward her house to make sure it was completely dark before she rushed across the street. it was midnight meaning no one should be up to see her but she had to make sure just in case. once she reached the blondes home she sent Georgia a quick message and began to climb the balcony a lot quicker than she had the first time around. this time her feet didn't slip and she knew exactly how to hang on so she was securely on it. once her feet landed on the ground the door opened to reveal Georgia with a smile on her lips.

"hey." the blonde said leaning against the doorway as she awaited for Samantha to get closer. the young girl did, a smile on her own lips until she reached the blonde. she pressed a quiz kiss on the woman's lips before walking past her and inside the house.

"i brought snacks," Samantha said while holding up the plastic bag with various candies inside. Georgia closed the door behind her and followed after Samantha until they reached her room. when they were inside Samantha couldn't control the way her eyes roamed it fully. it was pretty and a bit plain but it seemed to really scream Georgia. she was closed off and didn't exactly have her feelings or personal life on display which seemed to carry onto her room that had no personal pictures or any of the sort.

the blonde woman sat on her bed as she watched Samantha take off her shoes, "what'd you bring?" she asked and reached for the bag. Samantha let it go and Georgia quickly opened it to reveal the sour worms that she had eaten when they had gone out on a drive just the other night which she had pretty much stolen completely from Samantha. there were also a couple of other snacks and a redbull for Samantha which Georgia had come to learn that she had a pretty bad addiction with.

"you said you liked starbursts plus i got you the candy that you practically stole from me last time." Samantha said and turned to look at Georgia once she had taken her shoes and sweater off leaving her in a pair of shorts and a white tank top. the blonde chuckled as she began to scoot back so she was leaning against the headboard, when she noticed how hesitant Samantha was to do anything she pat the space beside her so that the young girl could lay there.

with hesitant steps the young girl approached the bed until her legs hit the mattress, she wasn't as hesitant once she began to climb on top of the bed where the blonde was resting. the television was then turned on by Georgia who began to put on a comedy movie, one they had agreed to watch earlier that day through a series of texts. Samantha had a regular day, went to school, went to work then went home and studied a bit with Nia since they were too lazy to go back to campus for study group. her best friend left when Samantha told her she would be going to the blondes house that night because she quote 'didn't want to cock block her again'. although Samantha didn't think they'd actually do anything other then talk and maybe make out. she had an exam the next day and it didn't seem like a good idea to get so little sleep.