twelve

SAFEST IN YOUR ARMS
" show me your mine "
{' YOURS '}

WHEN THE SUN had set and the sky had completely darkened with just stars littered on it and the moon shinning down on the people below it, the party had started

WHEN THE SUN had set and the sky had completely darkened with just stars littered on it and the moon shinning down on the people below it, the party had started. they took two hours getting ready, the girls fixing their makeup and hair to get it just right whilst Matthew was trying to 'bedazzle' his and Nias hats. Oliver ended up helping him out since they were falling short on time.

it resulted with Matthew wearing a black fringe trimmed shirt with black jeans and black boots. his hat was the cherry on top. Nia on the other hand wore a pink shirt that tied behind her neck and blue flare pants, her boots white unlike Matthews but her hat matching his. Oliver was wearing a Hawaiian shirt that belonged to Samanthas dad and shorts. Natalie, a blue leotard and matching leggings, her hair was in a high pony tail with a headband to top it off. Jade had a cheetah print shirt and black jeans, she had decided she was less of a barbie and more of a Raquel and honestly every agreed with her. Samantha had a more basic look, just a short pink dress that was incredibly tight on her body and pink heels to match. her hair was curled and she had pink eyeshadow to match her outfit. the rest of the girls did as well.

when it came to the driving situation, Oliver had been decided even before that night. he had to go to into the office early the next morning and after the last time, he learned to not be hungover when he had to make a good impression on the towns mayor. he would be writing his recommendations or even giving him a job once he graduates. they figured they could all just ride with him even though they'd be slightly squished but Samantha wasn't drinking either and she really wanted to talk about what happened with Georgia with her friends. the three friends that weren't caught up with what was going on, were around her the whole time so she hadn't had the chance to talk about it with Nia or Matthew.

like expected they got the hint on their own and called riding with Samantha. Jade didn't care where she went as long as she could control the aux which Oliver always caved since he was kind of afraid of her.

"i just feel so stupid, we fucked once that doesn't make us a thing." Samantha shook her head, her grip on the steering wheel began to tighten at her words. she was still pretty fired up about it and that wouldn't change until she got answers.

that was new information which Samantha hadn't realized until both Matthew and Nia practically snapped their necks by how fast they turned to look at her. "wait you fucked? when?" Matthew was the one to say, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. surely she would have told them about it.

Samantha shrugged, "i don't know like a couple days ago" she said casually. she really wanted to tell them all but she was still processing it herself and she wasn't entirely sure how she could even start the conversation. and maybe a small part of her wanted to keep it to herself for as long as she could.