eight

SAFEST IN YOUR ARMS
" fuck, i'm such a cock block "
{' Love life '}

SAFEST IN YOUR ARMS" fuck, i'm such a cock block "{' Love life '}

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(pls spam me with comments)

OLIVIA RODRIGO WAS softly playing through the speakers of the white car. there were two slushees in the cup holder and a bag of candy in the drivers lap. Samantha was in the drivers seat, her body twisted so she could look at Georgia whilst she would occasionally toss a sour worm into her mouth. Georgia was beside her mimicking Samantha except she didn't have a bag of candy in her lap, having decided that a slushee was enough for her when Samantha stopped at the gas station. although most of the time she had been steeling most of the candy out of Samantha bag which would usually annoy the fuck out of her and yet she didn't seem to mind when it was Georgia doing it.

"Cynthia's a bitch," Samantha said once Georgia stopped talking. she had been going on about how she and the moms from Austin's class would ignore or glare at her during drop off. Samantha had never talked to Cynthia unless it was while she was working but even then she had heard so many things from other people. especially her friends who have told her all about her being a bitch to them because she knew they smoked weed. it was annoying considering they weren't causing her any harm. Georgia raised a brow at the younger girl with a slight smile tugging at her lips. Samantha shrugged, "what? she is. plus her son is a little devil."

Georgia laughed, "you're right about that. Austin isn't his biggest fan, punched him in the nose, actually." she said very obviously proud that her son had done such a thing.

"holy shit, did he get in trouble?"

Georgia shook her head, "little shit was too embarrassed so he said he broke his nose." she shrugged, a glint in her eyes that made Samantha question how many times Georgia had pulled something like that. honestly she found that amusing more than anything else, especially considering Ellen would kill her for even getting in a verbal fight let alone punching a kid and helping her get away with it. Georgia was a good mom, maybe she had flaws but from the little she had seen, she knew all she wanted was to protect her children.

"remind me to never cross Austin." Samantha said with a nod. Georgia laughed, her back shaking slightly as she did so. when the car fell silent Georgia reached over the console, her face extremely close to Samanthas to the point in which she could feel her breath softly fanning her face. the young girls eyes were trained on the woman's eyes but to no one's surprise they trailed down to her lips that had a slight shine on them from the chapstick she had just applied. it was cherry and it belonged to Samantha but she didn't seem to mind as she put in on without even asking if she could.

in an instant the woman pulled away from the younger girl with three gummies in her hand, she shot Samantha a wink which earned an eye roll from the other girl. "you're such a tease." she grumbled and threw her head to the side where the head rest was, she kept her head there for support as she watched the blonde chew on the gummies happily.