two

SAFEST IN YOUR ARMS | II
" share "
{' SMOKE SESH '}

THREE HOURS LATER Samantha and the five friends were sitting at a table in blue farm

THREE HOURS LATER Samantha and the five friends were sitting at a table in blue farm. They were going to grab lunch on campus but the first day rush was fully hitting. It wasn't surprising, it was like that every year. Aside from that, Oliver had an internship at the mayors office so he needed to be in Wellsbury before noon. Samantha and Nia had all of the same classes which meant they were both done for the day and Jade and Matthew did as well. Natalie was the only one who had to drive back after their lunch break.

Oliver was studying Political science, he wanted to climb the latter to hopefully be governor one day. Matthew was pursuing an accounting degree, he played hockey as well so he mostly focused on that. Jade was also studying accounting but unlike Matthew, she was taking extra classes for a business degree. Samantha and Nia were both working to get an engineering degree so they can get into law school after senior year. Natalie was majoring in fashion design.

High school was nothing compared to college and sometimes it was hard to keep their friendship stable. It was especially tested during their sophomore year when the excitement of being freshman's was over and they were getting settled into what would be the next three years. They had all drifted apart and two of the six friends were attending college in a different state. It wasn't until junior year that Natalie and Jade transferred to Boston and things started to go back to normal. They learned to spend any free time they had together and that day at blue farm was an example of that.

Everything was going great, they were all talking like usual when a certain blonde walked in and everyone went quiet. In fact they didn't do much talking after that but Natalie commented on how obvious they were being so they tried to act as if they were making conversation. They all glanced at the blondes table as she talked to Paul and even after he left.

"I swear you guys are staring like some kind of stalkers." Natalie said in a hushed tone leaning toward the middle of the table.

"She's hot." Matthew shrugged.

Samantha was trying to be more discreet. she sipped on her coffee and listened to Matthew and Natalie argue back and forth.

The young girl was glancing at the blonde from the corner of her eye every couple of seconds, that's when she noticed the blonde woman stand from her table and approach them.

Samantha tried hush them but they weren't listening, up until the woman was standing at their table. "Hello." She said a very strong country accent dripping in her voice that made the young girl feel queasy. She had on a pink dress that highlighted all her curves and pushed her breasts up. Her hair was down and she was holding a bag in one hand. Samantha's mind went blank at the sight.