ten

SAFEST IN YOUR ARMS
" you're gonna go tap bootylicious ass "
{' Battle of the bands '}

SAFEST IN YOUR ARMS" you're gonna go tap bootylicious ass "{' Battle of the bands '}

BATTLE OF THE BANDS had not been something Samantha or her friends went to. she knew Maxine's little friend group was performing from both her sister and Natalie since Brody was in the band. Samantha had an exam that day which meant stress that took a toll on her. Nia was on the same boat, senior year was no joke. the only thing that helped them was the fact that they had studied pretty much all day the day before. after classes, she and her friends went around Boston since Oliver didn't have to go in for his internship that day. they went to eat lunch then they went shopping. Samantha got a pair of new jordan's and two bags worth of clothes from Abercombrie. while they were there, they ran into Daniel, their dealer. he went to high school with them and he spent most of his time at college parties even though he was not in college. he had asked them if they needed anything and when Samantha and everyone else said no, he told them he had some Molly in his car.

they were all hesitant at first, not because they didn't trust him but because they weren't used to taking hard drugs unless they were partying. Matthew and Oliver were the ones to convince them. they figured why not, they were all stressed from school and Matthew said they could crash at his place. they ended up saying yes and went to Matthew's place after but not before stopping at the store to buy food and snacks. at the time getting high with her friends sounded like a good idea up until Georgia texted her asking her if she wanted to come over later that night meaning she would be the only sober person in the group.

they were all disappointed when Samantha said she wouldn't be taking any since she took her pills that day. it was a lie, she never usually took them on weekends unless it was her turn to drive since she liked drinking and getting high. they all believed her since her anxiety with the exam was at an all time high. an hour after they took the drug, Natalie was scrolling on social media when she saw a video that showed Hunter Chen singing a song directed to Ginny who was clearly shown on the video. it was uploaded on youtube, she found that pretty funny. needless to say, none of them could stop laughing after watching the performance.

"i can't breathe," Oliver wheezed as he laid his head on his girlfriends lap. Natalie laughed at her boyfriend whilst she ran her hands through his hair. the two of them were on the floor, Nia was on the couch laying her head on Samanthas shoulder and Jade was laying her head on the girls lap. Matthew on the other hand was standing as he impersonated Hunter.

"you guys are going to hell," Samantha laughed as she shook her head.

"come on!" Matthew said "it's funny"

"it's very funny." she agreed. "but your still going to hell" she laughed

"no, no. he's cringe as fuck. if you write a song for your girlfriend then sing it to her in private, don't upload it on YouTube where everyone can make fun of you." she said pointing her finger as she spoke.