four

SAFEST IN YOUR ARMS
" happy birthday legal "
{' 21 '}

SAFEST IN YOUR ARMS" happy birthday legal "{' 21 '}

FALLING BACK INTO A ROUTINE WAS HARD FOR ANYONE. that was especially true for Samantha. she wasn't always the best at facing change, so when she went from working and hanging out with her friends all summer - as well as going to the beach with her parents, she wasn't used to having to deal with school and the stress of having to turn in her school work before a deadline.

it was why she needed to completely let go of herself Friday and she did. she got a lot more intoxicated then what she planned, she lost count of how many shots she took at the party and when a blonde with pretty blue eyes looked at her from across the room, she just couldn't let the opportunity run past her.

the sex was amazing and Emma even left the next morning like Samantha had told her. it was why she asked Marcus to leave the door unlocked, as soon as the clock hit six, Emma got up and left. no one was supposed to see her and yet someone did.

Samantha spent most of her Saturday hungover and watching movies with her blinds closed and her lights off the whole day. even her friends were recovering from the day before so she didn't see them until it got dark out. Nia and Jade brought her tacos and put on a 2000s romcom movie. they didn't even get through half of it though, as soon as they were done eating they all fell asleep. Sunday was as lazy as Saturday, they didn't have any plans so they all just hung out at Samanthas place until Ellen told them they should head home.

it was just easier to be at Samantha's house, the twins moms were a bit strict when it came the hours they could have company, Natalies house was always off limits because Brodie would have his friends over and Jade had three annoying little brothers that would make it their job to annoy the shit out of them. they sometimes hung out in Matthews basement but Samantha did not want to leave her house.

Wednesday rolled around pretty quickly. Monday was slow and Samantha had a long shift followed by homework until an ungodly hour, Tuesday she had study group with Nia and a couple of people from their class and another long shift at work so as soon as her head hit her pillow she was out like a light. that meant she hadn't seen Georgia since the second time they got high together. she didn't have much time to really think about the blonde, her schedule was filled to the point in which she didn't have time to think about anything, really.

the front door swung open and in walked Samantha with the twins and Matthew trailing behind her. their talking died down when they were in the house, the topic of conversation far too inappropriate for Samanthas parents to hear. "hello lads" she called out as she saw her dad and brother watching something on the tv. Marcus only glanced at her in acknowledgement and then turned his attention back to the screen. her dad shot her a warm smile that she quickly recuperated.