41 - Take the wheel

Start from the beginning

"F-freeen, oh.. baby" I moaned against her lips, my body quivering as I felt her cup my breasts and her fingers fondled my nipples to full erection.

With urgency coursing through my veins, I guided Freen towards our bed, our movements fluid and synchronized as we stumbled towards the soft embrace of the sheets. The anticipation of what was to come hung heavy in the air, adding an intoxicating edge to our passion.

As we reached the bed, I gently pushed her onto the mattress, our eyes locked in a heated gaze that spoke volumes of our desire. The soft glow of the moonlight bathed us in its ethereal light, casting shadows across the room as we surrendered ourselves to the moment.

Straddling over my wife, I gestured for her to move to the center of the bed, feeling a surge of desire coursing through me at the sight of her lying there, looking irresistibly sexy.

"You're so hot, babe," I murmured, my voice husky with desire as I traced a finger from her lips down to her body, letting her know that every inch of her was desirable in my eyes, scars included.

Her blush only intensified my desire as her hand traveled from my knees to caress my thigh, pulling me closer until our centers met, sending a jolt of pleasure through both of us.

"You're so wet, Becky," she moaned, feeling the evidence of her desire against my own throbbing need.

"Only for you, Freen," I groaned in response, her voice filled with longing and need.

With each movement, each grind of our bodies, pleasure washed over us in waves, igniting a fire that burned hotter with each passing moment. The sound of our slick, heated bodies meeting filled the room, mingling with our moans of ecstasy as we surrendered ourselves to the pleasure of each other's touch.

For what felt like an eternity, I rolled my hips, holding onto my wife's leg as I grind against her, relishing in the sensation of our bodies moving as one. It was an agonizing drag of pleasure, each movement sending shockwaves of pleasure coursing through us, driving us both to the brink of ecstasy.

"God," I whimpered, the intensity of our passion driving me to grind down harder on my wife.

"Fuck, baby," Freen moaned in response, the sound spurring me on to increase the pace of my movements. The added pressure elicited groans from both of us, the sensation of our bodies coming together sending shivers of pleasure coursing through us.

"I'm— I'm close," Freen panted, her voice laced with urgency and need. "Please, Becky, I need—"

The sound of her pleading sent a thrill of arousal through me, and I leaned in closer, savoring the sweet sounds of her moans.

"Tell me whatever you need, Freen.., anything you need," I whispered, my voice filled with desire as I sought to fulfill her every desire.

"I need you to move f-faster, m-my love," she whimpered, her words tinged with desperation as she neared the brink of ecstasy.

I obliged, understanding her plea, and increased the tempo of my movements, thrusting harder and faster with each passing moment. Our bodies moved in perfect harmony, the heat of our passion igniting a fire that burned hotter with each passing moment.

In the intimacy of our embrace, our bodies moved in perfect harmony, each thrust bringing us closer to the edge of ecstasy. As we gazed into each other's eyes, our connection felt deeper, more profound, than ever before. It was one of the reasons why this position was our favorite—the ability to see the raw passion reflected in each other's faces, the unspoken desires laid bare for the other to see.

The sensitivity of our clitorises heightened the pleasure, sending waves of sensation coursing through our bodies with each tantalizing movement. The friction between us felt electrifying, igniting a fire within that burned hotter with each passing moment. It was a sensation unlike any other, one that only intensified the intimacy of our connection.