Go Away

Summary: Enemies to Lovers 

Rating:

Requested By: Daddy_Dracos_Slut

Note: Sorry for the long wait, real life stuff can be a pain sometimes but i hope the length of this one makes up for it *sweats*

i curse under my breath as the elevator seems extra rough going up the floors today. my hand clutches the rail while i keep my eyes closed, focusing my energy on my breathing rather than my stab wound that left a pretty nasty gash on my side. What happened?

SHIELD loves to throw me into fights they know they don't have enough man power for. Why? "Your training should be enough to help you handle it just fine" okay dip shit- not against HYDRA! The mission was successful but of course they had to throw in a rookie for me to bring along as well. Result? Saving their ass cost me the next couple of days to heal.

"you should go to the medical bay-''

''it's fine, I'll just have Loki heal it.'' the biggest lie I've ever told.

There was no way in hell i wanted to get near the psycho that attacked New York, but i hid my resentment well for SHIELD to buy my answer and not force me into a pointlessly long medical appointment.

Ironically as soon as i arrived back at the tower, the 'not so bad' wound in my side decided to give me a lot more pain than what i was originally feeling earlier. i probably just needed to clean it and it would be good as new.

Finally the elevator granted me the mercy of reaching my floor and i got out, my body crouched and hunched as i took a deep breath and looked around. No one around.. good. i didn't like to show weakness, even though in this business you all get hurt, its nothing new, but my stubborn ass still tried to tough it out. Which is why as soon as i heard someone coming, i sucked in a breath and straightened up to my height, making sure my jacket was hiding my blood-stained shirt while Loki turned the corner, and we both shared the same expression. Of course, he probably didn't enjoy my company just as much as i did for him, but he still took the opportunity to tease me whenever he could to get a reaction.

''why are you walking like that?'' he asked, just a question, no concern in his voice.

''why do you look like that.'' i say as i took a scrolling pace down the halls while he pressed the button to the elevator. i didn't even look back at him but i felt his eyes on me.

''you're hurt.''

''and you care?''

Loki's eyes narrowed as i cast a glance over my shoulder at him in annoyance. ''I wish to make sure you are in proper health so you can get out of my way in a sufficient pace.''

''oh, you do care.'' i say in a sweet voice, placing a dramatic hand on my heart for effect which only revealed my bloody shirt where his eyes flicked down. i could have sworn his gaze changed to something else.. but for a split second until he looked like an asshole again.

''you're bleeding.''

Now, a sarcastic comment would have just proven he was right. Not that he would tell anyone, he probably didn't care. this was all just probably going to be used to call me a weak mortal or whatever who doesn't know how to properly fight. So the only unfortunate answer that spilled out of my mouth was ''spilled ketchup.'' Smooth.

His eyes slowly traveled down to the 'ketchup stain' again before they flicked back up to mine. ''hmm.'' He hummed, turning back to the open doors now for the elevator before his gaze could get a chance to make me nervous- wait what?