The Doctor is In

Rating: R

Summary: Let's Play Doctor *Dark*

''I must say darling, for SHIELD being as secure as they are, the lack of interruption is appreciated. Of course, there wouldn't be a way to find this room regardless without me slipping up my illusion and you are far to precious to risk losing.''

Loki's voice was always hard to pinpoint where exactly he was coming from, and the fact that you couldn't move regardless didn't seem to make things matter anyway. All you've been able to do was hope that your colleges would see beyond Loki's disgust of appearance, somehow find the room he kept hidden in their own damn facility and get you out of this hell hole he himself saw as a sex dungeon.

Your cunt ached just by the mere flashbacks of what you've been through.. how long? Sessions could take hours. Days here in total? His magic kept you healthy and forgetful so.. who knew. All you knew was that regardless of how many times he showed up in the white lab coat, he was not one bit of a doctor any more than one who binge watched Grey's Anatomy. Anatomy.. he did very much know though, yours at least..

Your body tensed by how your muscles ached, knowing you've been in this position far to long yet way to short for him to change it now. You were on.. an operating table of some sort? On your back, arms tied down by your sides. Your legs were placed up and tied on some railing type things? You were pretty sure it was used either for when someone gave birth and/or was getting a female exam done. Regardless, you weren't moving from that spot any time soon, his magic made sure of that.

About now you would cuss or make some crude remark, but the gag he placed over your lips just now- using his own tie around his neck as he eyed you hungrily while taking it off- silenced your words that tried shooting out at him.

''now now darling there's no need to be rude, I thought you'd enjoy our little sessions by now for you to relax a bit more..'' he scolded but didn't seem angered one bit as he ignored your muffled sounds you both knew were cuss words. ''but I suppose then this is the perfect opportunity to bring up something knew I wished to try today, I do so love seeing your little reactions whenever your body is introduced to something.. exotic.'' He chuckled and your body tensed as he joined your side so he look down at you.

By now, all shyness of being nude was out the window since he's seen every inch of you already, but you still appreciated the medical down that clung to your body. Call it a "doctor kink" of his, that was half of his sick little game as he straightened in his white coat and his eyes roamed over your body while he held his hand up.

With a flash of green in his eyes, a black box landed in his hands, causing you to shudder at the horrors of what could be inside. By his grin alone, you knew it was something he would very much enjoy as he sat down beside you on the table, placing the box in his lap before he placed a hand just at your collar bone, the other hand on the lid almost protectfully.

''oh my darling I've been looking forward to this for awhile, for your sake I've merely been taking one step at a time. I know mortals can be rather fragile creatures and I do so wish not to break my precious toy..'' he purred as his finger tips ran down your chest, ghosting over one of your breasts as your body tensed, your arms giving another hard useless tug to your restraints while his hand ran down to dip under the dress and skillfully found your cunt while his eyes never left yours.

''speaking of toys darling, that is exactly what we have here-'' taking the opportunity to your muscles tensing, your pussy clenched around a finger that dipped just the fingertip, making you both suck in a breath, your not exactly intending to be for pleasure as he did as a smile met his lips.