Pleasure Tastes Like Pleasure

Summary: Loki manages to steal you away once more and it's getting harder and harder to deny him.. not that you have a choice in the matter.

Note: this is like bonus part to the mini series "Boyfriend" 

Rating: R

The familiar hand you knew to well by now found its way upon your mouth as an arm wrapped around your waist and yanked you into the next room, door slamming shut behind you.

''Loki stop- this is the fucking meeting room for crying out-''

''so if it were anywhere else, it would be fine? Are you to tell me you are actually becoming accustomed to our encounters love?'' he mocked as he spun you around and shoved you back so your ass landed on the table behind you.

''s-stop-''

''darling, must I gag you again or are you going to be good for me this time?'' he smirked as a hand met your chest and pushed you back so you laid down.

He had taken everything covering free will from you so far and has offered you the chance numerous times to be silent during all; today wasn't it- following by a string of cuss words before he sighed and flicked his wrist. With a small flash before your eyes, you felt something cover your mouth and wrap firmly around your head, muffling your speech. Your hands shot up to try to remove it but he was to quick and took both your wrists in one hand where he then pinned above you.

''ah ah ah, what would be the point then if you just took it out?'' he smirked and you at least stuck out your middle finger as he tsked. ''perhaps the reason why you are so tense lately is that you still fight the pleasure darling, or is that mortal you're dating still continuing to be a disappointment? Did he at least give me a head start and get you wet?'' Loki thought out loud as his hand kept your hands pinned above your head while the other glided to undo your jeans.

Your legs started kicking but his position between your legs, let alone his god-strength gave him full advantage as always by keeping you right where he wanted you. Gripping the back of your jeans, he yanked once and had them down at least to your thighs but just enough room to be able to get to your intimate area, in which he moved your panties to the side.

Your eyes gave him a pleading look for him to stop but he gave you an indifferent one as he ran a single finger through your folds and shook his head with a disappointed look. ''that mortal can't even provide you with foreplay, let alone an orgasm? It's interesting how you still choose to remain with him.'' he tsked and you looked away with a glare.

''but no matter, I'll help defuse your stress of it all soon enough darling..'' he purred before he used the tip of his middle finger to rub gentle and slow circles on your clit.

Your back arched as your eyes squeezed shut at the feeling. By now, you were becoming accustomed to it the more Loki found you each day and this time you didn't try to fight the pleasurable feeling considering he never let you go until you orgasmed. Loki seemed to have read your thoughts and smirked as his eyes bore into yours.

''don't think what you do makes you in charge darling, even if you do what I wish for you to do, I am still in charge of when you get it. I can take as much time as I wish if I decide it, keeping you on that delicious edge but never quite enough for you to fall and when I feel you pussy begin to flutter I can always take my hand away and let it disappear where we have to start all over again. And again, and again. Is that what you wish darling?'' he asked casually, adding his ring finger with his middle as he rubs up and down, up and down in an agonizingly slow and mocking pace.

You looked at him sharply and knew he could feel you trying to pull your arms free but with weak strength as your pleasure began to build, no matter how much you tried to deny it. his grip tightened ever so slightly where you winced and lost the glare in your expression.

''well darling? I took away your speech, not your hearing.'' He smirked and you shook your head at his previous question, now trying o focus on your breathing as it began to hitch with each curl of his finger that barely ghosted into your cunt while he rubbed. ''good girl.''

Loki sighed contently as he then began using his thumb to rub tight but slow circles against your clit while his two fingers then entered you, making you gasp and tighten your entrance, making him shake his head as he moved slow. ''relax darling, like I've always told you'' he urged and you followed his instruction to prevent any pain. Not like there would be, you were practically dripping now as he slowly pumped his fingers to the knuckles and curled them when he pulled them back before reentering.

''your so deliciously tight darling, your practically gripping my fingers..'' Loki chuckled as he fell through on his promise and was keeping you on that beautiful edge you were coming close to, feeling the tightness in your stomach and pelvis while your vision danced. ''it's a shame darling, you really are wasting yourself on him when he can't even do his job.'' He sighed, almost sounding like he was talking of something casual and not even relating to sex as his fingers began to pump more deeply and his thumb began to drag in a larger circle.

''he takes but he doesn't give, and leaves you.. or what is it that you Midgardians say?'' he asked, pausing for you to answer even though you both knew you couldn't speak as you looked at him with glassy eyes, trying to listen and not listen.

''oh yes, high and dry I believe it was..'' he chuckled as he kept his slow pace and your legs began to shake, trying to prevent yourself from humping and giving him to satisfaction even though your lady parts really wanted the pleasure he was keeping from you. ''poor thing, you must feel so neglected don't you darling?'' he seemed to pout, almost talking in a baby voice as you slowly began turning your head from side to side as his pace was to agonizingly and deliciously slow where it taunted your orgasm that was practically at your door.

''wouldn't it be something if someone just walked in?'' Loki chuckled ''I apparently forgot to lock the door.''

Your eyes opened wide as your cunt tightened, knowing this whole situation would turn into absolute chaos for you both but why did you feel your cunt.. pulse at the very thought? It didn't go unnoticed by Loki as he chuckled.

''now isn't that something? Are you telling me you actually want to get caught? Or perhaps I should give you your voice back so your moans alone would call them in faster..'' he smirked as he began to pump his fingers faster and you bit down on the gag as your eyes rolled up. ''or, the interruption would be the very thing that would have us stop and I'd just have to start all over again when I find you next? That would really leave you all worked up for me'' he mocked and his thumb began to rub in tight circles against your clit finally.

Loki leaned down next to you, chest to chest as your legs pressed against his sides, practically pinning his working hand there at the same time as he whispered in your ear. ''until your boyfriend apparently, I'm not cruel.''

You turned your eyes to meet his, your expression in a mix of wanting to kill him and that he was right on his statement, giving your shame in your E/C orbs as they stared into his.

With a smirk by his win, he finally began to move the pace you needed, rubbing your clit in delicious circles and pumped his fingers into you, curling them close to the entrance and where your sweet spot before thrusting them back in.

your mouth fell open in a silent moan while your back arched and head fell back before your orgasm crashed over you, leaving you a pulsating mess as you shook and gripped his shoulders that he apparently had released your hands awhile ago. You released over your hands and you could hear his deep breathing as he buried his face in your chest as you both heaved before his movements slowed to help you climb down from your high.

Once your breathing had returned to normal and your grip on his became gentle, he pushed himself up and slowly slid his fingers out and proceeded to lick them clean, making your cheeks redden and eyes snap away. You bit your lip as you heard him chuckle and glanced back at him.

''don't be bashful darling, pleasure tastes like pleasure.'' He smirked before his head glanced behind him at the sound of voices passing the door and he lowered his voice with a gentle expression at you. ''you have your voice back darling, I look forward to our next..'' he glanced around the room and grinned. ''meeting.'' He smirked before he slipped out of the door with the door closing behind him.