Boyfriend (Pt.4)

Inspired by: The Song "Boyfriend" by Dove Cameron

Rating: R

The next few days continued like this, no matter where she went or did, he always seemed to be there. It was almost incredible how he always seemed to manage their surroundings and find different spots to take her away too. He was always gentle, never using anything than his tongue and digits and the more he pleasured her, the less she fought. Her shame seemed to vanish into numbness, feeling more normal and almost, almost looked forward to her next wave of ecstasy, after all, choose pleasure not pain right?

Back at the tower, Loki strode quietly down the halls, having monitored where everyone was to know who and where to avoid before he started looking for Rose. His groin ached for her, time making it harder and harder from restraining himself at his own release but always pocketed her panties to take care of that later.

His brow began to raise as he started running out of places where she was not before he finally found her in the kitchen by the sink. His cock twitched and he smiled upon seeing her, though she had not noticed him yet. Her movements seemed to be slow, almost like she was lost in thought and distracted from properly washing the fruit she was holding but he tried to not pay to much attention to it. he came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, chin at her shoulder and immediately felt her tense. Her reaction was.. normal, though had improved lately but perhaps she was just having a particular day. What he did notice though, was how she turned her face in the opposite direction to avoid his gave.

''darling, you seem to be lost in thought..'' he noted the obvious, some small talk as he gently brushed her hair away to gently kiss her neck before he suddenly paused. His body went tense just as much as hers as she said nothing and turned her face more but he had already saw it. he placed his hands on her hips and began to turn her. ''let me see it-''

''no-''

''Rose your hurt-''

''don't touch me!'' she hissed and jerked away, her voice indicating her pain she was holding back as her hands gripped the counter and kept her back to him.

Normally he didn't tolerate such behavior, took what he wanted despite her wishes.. but over the course of time, things had changed. He wanted her, not just body, but all of her. Mind, body and soul. Keeping his voice gentle, he remained where he was as his eyes searched her body language. ''..who did this?''

He saw her body shiver, her head bent to indicate her eyes were lowered and saw a tear land beside her hand on the counter. Taking a deep breath, she slowly turned around to face him, revealing her black eye.

''Norns Rose..'' he breathed, his eyes trying to hide his horror at her wound and something told him it wasn't from being out in the field. Not wanting to spook her, he remained where he was despite how much he wanted to gather her in his arms right that second.

''guess you were right.. I think we all deserve better..'' she whispered and avoided his gaze. ''..its why I avoid going home.. being touched.. trusting.. if I faked it, It made it end faster.''

Loki felt sick. His advances did not make how she felt any better despite his selfish ways. That son of a bitch abused her, used her, mistreated her.. and he, just amplified everything. ''Rose i-'' he started, taking a step forward but she stepped back, making him pause.

''you came along, you were right.. although brief, you gave me relief.. a distraction.. pleasure.. a moment where I can forget pain and all of that and feel something good.. so I don't hate you..'' she said slowly and met his eyes that gazed upon her in utter shock and disbelief, roles reversing for once where he was the one speechless for once. She almost looked like she wanted to laugh through her pain. ''guess you were a better boyfriend than him..''

Loki watched her as she let it soak in and he still didn't know what to say. Right now, he just wanted to kill him, but knew that would put him away for a very long time and he wouldn't be around to protect her- no, he was the one who had hurt her too. ''Rose.. I will come clean.. I should have been protecting you not- well.. '' he sighed and looked away.

''nothing that's already been done cant be undone, but from here on out things can be changed.. I'm done'' she said, wiping her tears as she straightened a little. ''I'm done with him. I'll be contacting SHIELD and they'll know what to do..''

Loki looked at her in almost a timid way, not knowing if he should ask. ''..why hadn't you've done that?''

Rose looked at him with a shared expression and bit her lip. ''.. he threatened you.''

Loki blinked at her with a raised brow. Although it was nearly impossible for him to be harmed by a mere mortal, underestimating someone was the worst thing someone could do. So who knows, perhaps this man did have an advantage where he could have been harmed- that's not the point. The fact that she was willing to put herself in danger, to put up with pain, was because she was trying to protect him. ''..Rose..'' he breathed, his mouth finding it hard to find words as she looked at him and took a step forward.

''..I couldn't bare seeing you hurt, or risk it.. I loved you from afar for so long.. and fought advances because.. because I was honestly scared of the unknown because I've never had.. but despite that.. dare I say i.. wanted you.. wanted it all..'' her eyes glanced down as she stood before him as he gazed at her with a gentle, knowing expression that most words couldn't describe.

''Rose.. the last thing I want to do is hurt you- I can't write the wrongs I have done.. but I do want a chance to fix things, even from afar.. as long as you are never in pain ever again..'' he said, ever so slowly raising a hand and she watched him with unsure curiosity. He moved his palm close to her bruised eye and concentrated a moment before she flinched and he reopened his eyes.

Raising her own hand, she touched where her bruise had been and found the pain had gone away, making her look at him with disbelief as if she forgot he had magic. ''..thank you..'' she said quietly.

The moment between them staring at each other could be short to others but between them, it was an eternity of an unspoken conversation. Her blue eyes gazed up into his own and for the first time in her life, she went to him on her own and placed her hands onto his shoulders, helping to lift herself up before she gently brushed her lips against his own.

Loki's muscles tensed, restraining himself as he gently cupped her cheeks and kissed her back, making sure to move slow and to indicate he was ready to stop at anytime she would choose it.

Their kiss was slow, gentle before she deepened the kiss by pulling his shoulders more and ran her tongue along his bottom lip. He was happy to oblige before their tongues were in a playful fight for dominance and of course he won easily; exploring her mouth before nipping her bottom lip. Her familiar shiver ran down her spine and he knew far well by now that she was wet for him.

Slowly pulling away, they caught their breaths as they looked at each other, foreheads resting and he ignored the bulge that nudged against his pants and shifted a little for it. ''..we don't know have to do anything if you don't want too..'' he said gently, finally giving her the choice as his arms slowly glided and wrap themselves around her waist in a gentle embrace.

After a moment of silence of just holding each other, Loki's eyes opened as she finally spoke up to caught him off guard.

''as long as you get yours too.''

*Final part! thank you so much for reading my first mini series ♥*