Training

Rating: PG 13

Summary: you and the god of mischief decide to spare with each other

Loki almost forgot to hold back his smirk as he stretched his limbs, eyeing Y/N as she stretched herself out as well on her own side of the training ring. He had already thought it all through when she offered for him to train with her, and how could he refuse? The two of them play fighting... Him winning and getting to pin her down. Maybe she'd even give him a prize for beating her. "Yes, that sounds like it will be highly entertaining.'' He had said, and here they were.

''no powers, this is strictly agility and strength.'' She warned him, figuring that was the meaning behind his mischievous look in his eyes but her cheeks reddened nevertheless.

Under his gaze she felt a bit self-conscious, despite how long they've known each other already. Perhaps it was because it was her first time sparring with him, being close contact and all.. or a mix of both as she wore her burgundy tank top and black shorts where he decided to show up only in a pair of loose black trousers. His shirt was gone, showing off the defined muscles of his arms and chest while he gazed at her as if they both were practically naked, making her cross her arms as if to give her some more covering.

''you first, I wish to see where you are in combat.'' She told him, getting into a defense stance with her arms raised and ready.

''as you wish, darling.'' He smirked and got into a similar stance before her.

Loki didn't want to truly fight her, but he also wanted to try to pin her down though he knew that she would not make such things easy on him. After his eyes roam over her figure and he saw a brief moment of her demeanor getting distracted, he finally lashes out at her with his fist. It was aimed for her abdomen, but at the last second, he switches movements all together and uses his leg instead, swiftly aiming to hit her thigh.

With a quick jump, she landed to his side and wrapped a leg around his, pulling so it would go out from under him. Loki was surprised when he felt himself fall to the ground, narrowing his eyes as she moved around him to stand in front. With a slight tap of his finger, he made a hologram of himself seem like he was picking himself back up when he actually was moving right behind her. Just as he saw her body go tense by his presence, he kicked the back of her legs and grabs her shoulders to carefully yank her body so that he could swiftly lower her to the ground and then proceeded to hold her wrists down on either side of her head as she pulled herself out of her minor daze.

''so you cheated'' she scolded, indicating his use of magic and Loki to feel her attempts to try to free her wrists as he stayed put on top of her with a smirk. He practically groaned at how perfect his body seemed to fit against hers and the redness of her cheeks didn't go unnoticed.

''I know you take these things a bit seriously love, but you are to tempting for me to stay away from. Especially looking as passionate as you do while fighting." He coos, bringing his hand up to stroke her hair where she rests her hand on his wrist with a slight pull. Useless.

''training is essential and we can't be playing around if it were a real battle, that's how you die'' she said quietly, lacking eye contact and only encouraged him to turn her face to look at him with a gentle hand under her chin. She took things seriously, often to much but also in a way where it was admirable on how she devoted herself. A workaholic as he heard some of the others mention, but he knew now and again she needed to relax, which is probably why he felt her stop fighting him to get off.

''Isn't this the part where you are supposed to get on top of me, and pin me down, collect a win? You'd better hurry." His tone was both teasing, and slightly seductive as he gazes down at her to await her next course of action and her brow raised in both annoyance and light heartedness towards his playful banter.

''don't get your hopes up.'' She said sarcastically.

''Don't worry Y/N, all you have to do is admit that you want to get on top of me and I'll let you.'' He smirked before suddenly taking this opportunity to kiss her, kissing her deep but short enough for her to figure out her next move was in her emotional state as she blinked up at him in surprise and red cheeked. Loki had to admit, this was definitely a lot of fun. He didn't realize training would be like this, otherwise he would have done so with her sooner if it meant even just a bit of contact with her.. but in that moment, he just couldn't help himself.

''t-this is serious-'' she stammered but didn't necessarily look mad as her strength seemed non existent as he kept her arms pinned.

''I think I should get a reward for catching you off guard. " He whispers in her ear, before dipping his head down so that he would be able to nibble on the crook of her neck.

A shiver ran down her spine as she felt his lips caress her skin, biting her lip as her eyes fluttered closed and a funny, butterfly like feeling showed up in the pit of her stomach. They had been friends for quite a long time, her feelings towards him being around quite longer than that, and now he was finally kissing her she didn't exactly know what to think.. its as if for the first time in her life, she just felt. No work, no world around them, just him, here, with her.

''what reward goes to rule breakers?'' she whispered, her voice using the same teasing tone he had used earlier except her voice was just barely a whisper as she felt him smirk against her skin.

Loki continued to nibble at her soft skin, chuckling in a way that let his breath run over the skin that was bared to him. ''punishments aren't so bad'' he teased before dipping his head down to capture her lips once again.

They're kiss got a bit more heated with lip biting and Loki exploring her sweet mouth with his tongue while she was granted her arms back to be able to wrap them around his neck. She earned a low growl from him as she tangled her fingers in her hair and a knee made its way between her legs to keep them open before he slightly pulled away with a sly smirk on his lips, indicating to what he wanted next and she couldn't help but share the same look with slightly more shyness before her eyes.

''..i think that's enough training for today..''