Freedom Can Wait

Rating: R

Summary: Loki has his.. own methods when we is assigned to interrogate you.

"so, are you going to make this easy or difficult for me? Either way, I'm going to enjoy this..'' The voice behind you purred as it was followed by the door shutting and locking.

Your whole mind had spun, trying to think of how SHIELD had managed to capture you when you were sure you had thought everything through for your escape. The voice in the room with you now, answered your question. Not exactly wanting to turn around as you were already getting shivers down your spine, you kept a solid face while your voice dripped with sarcasm.

''so your Fury's new dog?'' it wasn't so much a question but either way it seems to tick him off a bit as you felt slender fingers glide through your hair and pull your head back so you got a good look at your interrogator.

Loki.

''I could care less about helping these lost souls darling,'' he said, just as dryly as you but his eyes seemed to be full of life, analyzing your features as if searching for something in particular.

His intense gaze made you even more uncomfortable and you unconsciously tried pulling your wrist against the cuff that kept you glued to the table but there was no such luck at breaking it anytime soon. Wrist and cuff.

''however, if I wish for your heroes to turn the other way from my whereabouts, then getting the required information from you is what will grant me that. Fury just didn't seem to tell me how alluring you would be..'' his voice dropped dangerously low at that last part, keeping his grip on your hair as you felt the tip of his nose ghost ever so slightly against your neck as he breathed in your scent.

Your uncuffed hand gripped the arm rest hard, not wanting to exactly move him away to show weakness upon the slight pain he had on your hair. That would only satisfy him more as you just kept your fists clenched. Even moving away at this point now would just give him more access to your flesh as you tried to remain still in your jumpsuit, having borrowed one from SHIELD upon your escape but it seems blending in didn't work so well. The fact that he remained behind you made it all the more nerve wracking when you couldn't anticipate his moves, but he didn't need to know that.

''I already told them, I don't have your damn weapon.''

''mm wrong darling, which is most likely why SHIELD wished for me on this case, don't try to lie to me again.'' He warned, his fingers in your hair tightening as he straightened behind you, your body flinching as his other hand ran against your shoulder before his fingers ghosted against the flesh of your throat, gliding across before he settled gently with a promise that he would squeeze your throat if you did try to lie to him again.

''...fine.'' You told him stubbornly and you already felt him smirk as you took your free hand and reached in your pocket. The silence you could cut with a knife before you removed your hand to reveal your middle finger. ''why would I give two shits about your freedom-'' your words were cut off as your hand flew to his wrist where his hand tightened its grip on your neck, barely enough for air to pass through but definitely tight enough to know he didn't appreciate your gesture.

You heard him sigh as he rested his chin upon the top of your head and you yanked at your cuffed wrist when you felt his hand release your hair and reach down to rub against your clothed breast. ''like I said darling, freedom will always be there, until then I have all the time in the world to play. My illusions make sure it looks like we are merely conversing, so we will be uninterrupted for a while. Now unless you wish me to go any further with my methods, I suggest you do what you are suppose to do before you severely regret it. unless.. you are enjoying yourself..'' he mocked with a smirk as you tried switching off prying his wrist from your throat and from your chest, not exactly knowing which one needed more concerned attention but to your shock, his groping was making you wet.