Menu

Summary: Bon Appetite for a certain Frost Giant 

Rating: R

''hey earth girl-''

A sultry voice from not to far away from your table grabbed your attention as you raised a brow and turned around. It was bad enough that the familiar hero Thor was being loud with his other companies when you were trying to enjoy a meal with your best friend in peace, but if someone was trying to flirt now, you were going to lose it-

Your cheeks reddened to see Loki, the famous Frost Giant and ally of Thor, leaning in the hall way talking on the phone with it barely visible in his huge hand. You quickly spun around and your friend burst out laughing to see your embarrassed face after having thrown an annoyed one a few seconds ago. How silly of you, thinking someone would ever try to flirt with ordinary you- let alone Loki the god of Mischief.

Getting rid of your reddened cheeks, you warned your friend to stop teasing you as you merely shrunk in your seat and tried ignoring the sound of Loki's voice from behind, flirting with whoever the hell was on the phone. Quite the lucky woman honestly, Loki was drop dead gorgeous and a very powerful being to what he's helped do with Thor and the safety of this planet. Its not like it could ever work between the two of you anyway.. your size differences would definitely cause some damage no matter how long the foreplay and prepping took.

The mere thoughts was enough to have your cheeks return to their crimson red embarrassment color and you quickly pulled your mind back to trying to listen to your friend talk. It didn't last long though when you heard a shatter behind you, making you jump and look back around to where Loki was starring at the ground, making your eyes follow.

A phone was shattered between his feet, broken and your patience running thin as you gave a sigh. Its been quite the day, and the noise from the god of thunder and the embarrassment of thinking Loki would ever be flirting with you had you frustrated and far from having a better day. Standing up abruptly, you hid your irritation and gave an apologetic look to your friend as you excused yourself to the restroom.

Turning around, you head over to the hallway- which just so happens to be where Loki had been looming in and you stopped two feet in front of him. with his big frame, there was no way you could squeeze past him and you weren't taken chances by stepping on the broken glass as you took a deep breath. Your eyes reached his, having to tilt your head up to merely look in his eyes as your presence grabbed his attention.

A brow had raised but his expression of wonder quickly changed to something else.. something he seemed to be trying to hide with a sly smile as his eyes began to roam. He was hot indeed, but he way he.. looked at you, was enough to make your skin crawl as you wrapped your arms around yourself and glanced beyond him.

''excuse me, I'd like to get by..'' you say politely, shifting a little uncomfortably as you shyly looked at him. he was so.. tall.. big.. and drop dead gorgeous through and through.

Loki merely smiled and glanced down at the glass before he pressed himself up against the wall as much as he could before he offered a hand to you. ''allow me darling.''

His extended hand made you raise a brow, looking over it before up in his eyes in wonder as if it were some sort of trick.

''I cant have you possibly tripping on shattered glass because of my clumsiness'' he explained innocently, wanting to offer to help you step over it as you bit your lip.

Even with him close to the wall, his body still took up more than half of the entry way. Couldn't hurt though with taking his assistance as you reached up and grasped one of his fingers, him having to hunch a bit for you to even reach his hand before he curled it ever so gently. Leading you carefully over, you made sure to look down at the ground and step over the glass, your body being close enough to his where you could feel the cold radiating off his body. This made you shiver and your eyes quickly switched up to his with parted lips, prepared on apologizing encase he found it rude but he merely chuckled and shook his head.