Missing You

Requested By: @lizxi3__

Rating: R

Summary: while you're away, Loki finds a way to help distract himself *cough* 

Loki sighed as he opened his eyes, having dozed off on your bed after being lulled to sleep by your scent alone.

It was difficult to cope around the tower while you were away, having being sent on a two day mission and having to leave your boyfriend to pretty much fend for himself under strict supervision in the Avengers tower. Pranks got boring fast and his annoyance towards anyone under the roof so far ran deep so he often retreated to your room where he could get some peace. Snooping was brief until he had fallen asleep soon after, only to have been woken up to something solid underneath him and a strong urge to take care of something.

Flipping over onto his stomach, he saw his glorious morning wood fighting to break through his pants and gladly freed it with no shame considering he was alone here. sighing deeply, he laid his head back and closed his eyes, giving it a few slow yet firm strokes before it grew larger in size- just another reminder of how gods were more superior beings.

His eyes opened as he heard commotion in the next rooms, footsteps and the city outside the window and sat up in frustration. Annoying and distracting, he need a.. well, distraction to take care of his issue. Scanning the room, he got up and began going through his girlfriends things, briefly looking over what was in each drawer and hesitated to find your pantie drawer, smirking to himself by the memories that flooded his mind of you both.

His hands glided and gripped a handful, his finger tips feeling and rubbing the fabric as his eyes fluttered at the mere memory of seeing you in each and every one, and without them. His cock twitched at the thought, making his eyes open again and continue as he picked out one of his favorites, black lace and continued looking through the drawers for something more specific now until he found it; a nude photo you kept hidden in the back of your drawer in which you often whipped out to shut him up during an argument, stopping it immediately.

Snatching it, he took deep breaths as he returned back to the bed and laid down yet remained sitting up as he gripped his cock with your panties, having a careful yet firm grip as he began stroking himself. His head rolled back onto the pillow in relaxation defeat while he held your picture up with his free hand. His eyes stroked over your body as his hand pumped faster in long strokes. His breath quickened as his eyes fluttered closed now and again before returning to your photo again, licking his lips as he studied every inch of your body.

Memories flashed his mind as he gripped his cock harder as he remembered his hands gripping your hips as they met his, his fingertips running along your skin and gripping your hair while his lips danced against yours. Groans left his lips as he arched his back, his pumping getting even faster now as his cock began to twitch.

''gods..'' he moaned as he raised his head, his eyes rolling back as he looked up to the ceiling as his energy seemed to vanish and then rush back through him right down to his cock before it began pulsing.

A moan left his lips, ignoring the fact that sound wasn't private in a tower full of people as his cock exploded squirts of cum that seeped out of your panties and onto his hand.

His breathing was rigid as he slumped back onto the bed to catch his breath, beads of sweat visible on his brow as he slowed his pumps to help ride his high out before he hand dropped beside him and his other gripping your precious photo possessively.

''Loki?''

His eyes snapped open as he looked to the door opening and his head fluttered to see you step inside in a happy to see him look yet changing fast to the scene before you. ''welcome back darling-'' he smiled sheepishly.

''it's only been two days babe..'' you couldn't help but laugh as you quickly closed the door behind you encase anyone would pass by and tossed your bag to the side.

''are the longest two days of my life darling, I've missed you dearly-'' he stopped as the trickle down his hand caught his attention and he looked down at the scene as if just noticing. ''oh dear.. it seems I've made quite a mess..'' he smiled sheepishly and you bit your lip.

''care to make another?''

Loki's eyes flicked to yours and he smirked, cock hard again.