Sex Pollen

Rating:

Summary: a mysterious flower has suddenly affected Loki and he's head over heels for you. seems like this situation isn't the only thing that's.. hard. 

Your eyes moved back and forth back and forth as Thor continuously brought in a variety of different items from downstairs and to his room. For the most part you figured it was all junk, even when you could tell it was most likely Asgardian items from the unknown features, they all took. When your head began getting dizzy, you finally set down your book with a sigh and sat up more from the couch. ''okay, what are you doing?''

Thor paused in the doorway and looked at you proudly as he gestured to another armful of strange objects he was carrying. ''the realms seem to be at peace for once so I thought it was finally time to bring a few items from home to the tower, now that we're all living here.''

''a few?'' it was more of a statement than a question as he chuckled and disappeared to bring in the next load. Hey, if Tony didn't have a problem with it then it wasn't your problem either. Though your brow did raise in curiosity when Thor reappeared carrying a mysterious flower. ''never thought you were the flower type..''

Thor glanced down at it looking just as curious as you were. ''I actually don't remember having this amongst my belonging's lady Y/N, but I couldn't just leave it without someone to take care of it...'' his eyes looked at you pleadingly and you immediately shook your head.

''I barely give myself water and sunlight, what makes you think I can take care of this?"

''..good way to practice?''

''no.''

Thor sighed and set it down on the counter. ''fine, perhaps my brother would enjoy it. He may not speak of it but I'm sure he gets a little homesick as well, perhaps this would interest him.'' He then stopped in his tracks and cringed to himself ''norns.. I forgot to help Rogers down at the training floor- would you be able to locate Loki and let him know this is for him?''

You almost wanted to laugh with Thor wanting to give Loki a flower but also found his unwavering brotherly love sweet. You and Loki have grown to be friends while he stayed here at the tower as well, but you both mainly kept to yourself or existed in the same room contently. It was a high complement considering he usually left the room for others. But come to think of it, its been awhile since you've seen him all day and you went sure if he had even at least come down to eat something. Getting up from the couch, you gave Thor a small wave and nodded ''I'll let him know, see you later-''

You had walked almost a full ten minutes everywhere and there was still no sign of Loki. At this point you had even mentally prepared yourself when approaching corners encase he was waiting to scare you; nothing. Getting a little tired of it and hated yourself for not thinking about it in the first place, you called Jarvis.

''it seems you both had passed and just missed each other upon your search ms Y/N. He is now in the living room.''

''thank you.'' You tell him and head that way. ''of course he's in the first place you were at before you even went searching..'' you mumble to yourself and pick up the pace before he might leave just as you would enter. When you do, you stopped in your tracks to find a startling sight. The plant is on the ground, pot broken and Loki stumbling a bit and you could have sworn you heard him sneeze. ''Loki?- are you alright??''

He turns his head to the voice he heard behind him and looked just as startled as you did, however you relax to see he at least looked perfectly fine.. even his posture straightened... his eyes are wandering- wait what? He's smirking- which is kind of normal but wait- the hell is he getting closer.. closer and closer and-