"Yeah." He replies with a grin.

"What's with the hat?" I ask him, standing up from the floor and helping Reyna up.

"His hair was getting in the way." He says, placing our son back on the floor.

"You look so cute, mi amor." I coo, crouching down and cupping Matteo's cheeks. "The hats the same colour as your beautiful eyes."

"Thank you, Mamà." He says with a smile.

xXx

Once we have the twins dressed, we get them in their car seats. I'm already feeling exhausted because I had work earlier but I rather spend time with my family than sleep in. I do, however, need a recharge so as soon as Ace sits Matteo in his car seat I walk round to him and wrap my arms around his neck, stopping him in his tracks.

"You good?" He lets out a small laugh as his arms slowly come around my waist.

"Mhmm." I hum, running my fingers through the back of his hair as I go on my tiptoes to kiss his lips.

The second his lips touch mine, I feel all the fatigue leave my body within an instant. The way he kisses me with such tenderness has me melting against him.

Now, this is the best recharge ever.

He pulls away by a hair and cups my cheek as he brushes our noses together. "Pretty girl." He says softly, stroking my cheek.

I grin, bringing him in for another kiss because I just can't help myself. Slowly, he backs me up against the car door and deepens the kiss as he opens it. Then, he carefully sits me inside while keeping our lips connected.

Unfortunately, he breaks the kiss with a sweet pull. "Baby, we gotta go." He whispers against my lips.

"Just one more." I murmur, leaning up towards him.

"Papà, I'm hungry." Matteo whines from the backseat.

"Blame your Ma." He replies, leaving one last peck on to my lips before pulling away entirely and closing my door.

xXx

"How's the food, sweet girl?" Ace asks Reyna, crossing his arms and placing them on the table.

"Yummy." She replies, shoving another piece of chicken in her mouth.

"Looks like it." He replies, reaching across the table and wiping her mouth with a napkin.

I glance over at Matteo and see him staring out the window as he chews his food. "What're you looking at, Matt?" I ask him.

"The car." He replies, pointing at the McLaren in the parking lot.

Our son is quiet and tends to do just mind his business. He's not usually a troublemaker unlike Reyna. She's wild. Hence why he's always quiet whenever he eats because he always has something occupying him.

"They need boosters." I say to Ace.

"They don't have any." He replies.

"Can barely see them." I say, letting out a small giggle.

"It's fine," He sighs and drapes his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him. "You know..." He starts off.