Overprotective |2|

That motherfucker left

That motherfucker left. I told her not to but her stubborn ass never listens, which is why I'm on my way over there so I can bring her ass home. I left the twins with Theo for now while I'm gone.

I felt nothing but angered because I fucking warned her not to go over there. I don't understand why she has to be so goddamn stubborn though. God knows how many bastards are gonna be eyeing her up in that sexy dress she was wearing tonight.

After driving at full speed down the street, I finally make it to the club down town. There are people standing outside of it. Some smoking. Others drinking.

Getting out of the car, I slam the door shut and lock it before making my way inside. Loud music immediately fills my ears along with the smell of alcohol and weed.

I already fucking hate it here.

My eyes search the room for my wife and I clench my jaw tightly when I see her sitting in a booth with Alea. I order a bottle of beer from the bar and sit on a couch across from them.

My eyes stay on her the whole night. She's so fucking gorgeous it makes my head spin. I'm so damn lucky to have this goddess as my wife.

I feel the couch dip from beside me and the smell of alcohol fills my nose. What bozo needs to sit this close to me? Matter of fact, why do they need to sit next to me? There are plenty of other fucking seats.

"Anyone caught your eye?" I hear one of them ask.

"Nah, you?"

"Oh yeah," I see him smirk from the corner of my eye, "White dress near the bar. She's hot as fuck."

My temper sparked as fury built inside of me. I was blinded with rage and my hands ball into fists, itching to punch his smug face until it becomes unrecognisable. I can even hear the sound of my own knuckles cracking.

Bastards.

Actually now that I think about, every man in this goddamn club are stealing a few glances at her, which makes my blood boil.

One thing I like about the dress is that people can look but not touch. Hell I don't even want them to look because she's only mine to look at.

"Damn," The other guy whispers, eye fucking my girl, "Go get her number."

I'm gonna lose my absolute shit.

I take a sip of my beer and watch River turn her head around, instantly connecting her eyes with mine. It's like she's not even surprised that I'm here because the fucker is smirking. I clench my jaw and eye her calmly as her gaze moves along my attire.

"She's looking over here." The guy whisper yells.

Yeah at me dip shits.