Care

River is going out of the country for a photo shoot

River is going out of the country for a photo shoot. I would've gone with her but someone has to take care of our thirteen year old twins since they have school.

Once I have all my wife's bags in her car, I close the trunk and turn to her. I would've dropped her off to the jet myself but it's early in the morning and the kids have school.

She looks so cute in her sweats, my hoodie and that messy bun. She rarely wears her glasses but when she does, like right now, she looks so fuckin' pretty. She always does. My pretty girl.

She wraps her arms around my neck and goes on her tiptoes but just to make it easier for her short ass, I bend down a little and pick her up by her thighs. Her legs wrap around my waist and my hands come to rest on her backside as she grins down at me with her beautiful dimples.

"I'll miss you like crazy." I mutter, leaning my forehead against hers and closing my eyes to take her in. It's only two days but that's two days of fucking hell.

I've been with her for fourteen years. She's gone out of town plenty of times without me so you'd think I'd be use to it but fuck no. Any second away from my woman is a second of torture. I hate it. I'm obsessed, addicted even. I would gladly cross any line as long as she stays mine. All mine.

"It's only two days, love." She says, burying her face into my neck.

"You're saying you won't miss me?" I grumble, bringing my arms to wrap around her waist as I set her back down on to the floor.

"Of course I would." She mutters.

Burying my face into her neck, I squeeze her gently and inhale a deep breath. I need to get a grip, really, but this woman is my weakness. I never thought I'd have one until she walked into my life.

"Ace, I have to go." She says but I don't want to let her go.

I lift my head up and lean down to kiss her lips. I keep it tender and slow just to stall on time because after this she's gone.

My tongue slips inside her mouth, finding hers, and I almost lose my damn mind when she lets out a sweet little moan. I tangle my hands into her soft hair and tilt my head to the left as she goes to the right to deepen the kiss.

I fucking love the way she tastes.

My mouth lingers on hers when I pull away with a sweet tug. Our heavy breathing fills the close space between us and because I can't get enough of her, I go in for another kiss but she turns her head so my lips land on her cheek instead.

"River, baby," I groan in frustration, trailing my kisses down to her neck and lightly nipping at her skin.

"I have to go." She repeats.

"Just one more." I whisper, almost like a plead. God, I'd fucking beg for her any day. Hell, I already have.

"It's never just one more with you." She reprimands me.