Secret

Today Ace and I are going to Chase's house because he invited us over for a BBQ

Today Ace and I are going to Chase's house because he invited us over for a BBQ. Kenji, Theo and Alea are also going and maybe a few other people. I'm pretty sure Kenji's wife is coming too so it'll be my first time meeting her.

"You're beautiful." Ace murmurs, slipping his hands under my white summer dress and squeezing my ass.

"Thank you." I reply, wrapping my arms around his neck and smiling up at him.

He wraps me up in his arms and buries his face into my neck. "How are you feeling?"

He always asks me. Everyday since we found out I was pregnant. I'm three months long now. We haven't told anyone else a part from Theo and Alea. Even at our wedding no one knew. We're gonna keep it a secret for now until my baby bump starts showing because there's no way we can hide it then.

"I'm okay." I say and he lifts his head up.

"Not nauseous?" He asks and I shake my head. "Alright, shall we go then?"

"Mhm."

Intertwining our hands together, he leads me downstairs and towards the front door. After locking the door behind us, Ace open the car door for me and after thanking him I get in. He leans and pecks my cheeks before going over to the drivers side.

Within a couple of minutes we're on the road with the windows down because it's hot as fuck today.

"Have you met Kenji's wife before?" I ask him.

He rubs my thigh with his thumb and gives it a light squeeze. "A few times." He replies. "It's been a while since I've seen her though."

I place my hand on top of his and fiddle with his wedding ring. "When was the last time you've seen her then?"

"Might've been Chase's wedding," He says, using the heel of his palm to turn the car into Chase's drive. "Didn't you see her there?"

"Yeah but I didn't get the chance to say hello." I reply.

He hums and parks his car before he kills the engine. He doesn't get out immediately but trails his hand up to my stomach and gently rubbing it. "You sure you don't wanna tell everyone?" He mutters.

"Not yet."

He nods his head and leans over to peck my lips before he gets out the car. Then, he opens my door and helps me out of the car. Everyone else's car is already her so once again we're late.

Lacing my fingers with his, we walk towards the front door. We've been here before when Chase got married but it never amazes me how fucking big his house is.

After knocking, it finally opens a few seconds later to reveal Chase with a wide grin on his face. "Hey you made it," He says, stepping aside so we can walk in. "Come in, come in. Everyone's out back."

"How have you been Chase?" I say to him as he shuts the door behind us.

"I've been great." He replies, leading us towards the backyard.