Flirt

Matteo is having a party outside by the pool for whatever reason

Matteo is having a party outside by the pool for whatever reason. I don't even know why because he hates them but whatever. River and I said he could as long as he's being responsible. His whole hockey team is here yet I still haven't met any of them other than Grey.

Speaking of River, she has gone to a photoshoot so she'll be back later tonight. Maybe after the party but I'm not sure. I just hope it's soon. I miss her like crazy.

Right now I'm in the basement playing poker with Theo, Kenji and Chase.

"Forgot how damn loud these teenage parties can get." Kenji grumbles, pushing his glasses up his nose.

"I remember those days. I would throw one every weekend." Theo says, throwing his arm across the couch and taking a swig of his beer.

"Those days? You're making us sound old." Chase replies.

"Eh, maybe because we are," He shrugs his shoulders, "I'm like, what, 40? I don't even have the energy for parties anymore."

"That's new." I scoff.

"Shut up," He points his finger at me, "Don't tell me you still have the energy for this shit."

"I never did."

"Fair."

"Is that a grey hair I see Theo?" Chase teases, pointing at Theo's hair with a smirk on his face.

"What?!" He practically yells, jolting upright and digging his phone out of his pocket. "Ha-ha asshole." He shoots him a glare after looking at himself in the camera to see that he obviously doesn't have any grey hairs.

"So gullible." Chase chuckles, patting Theo's cheek.

"Fuck off. I hate you." He grumbles, shoving him away and then turning to me. "You got anything stronger than this so I can drown out this fuck?" He asks, waving the beer bottle around.

"Let me look." I say, getting up from my seat and heading back upstairs.

The closer I get up the stairs, the louder the music gets even though it's coming from outside. Running my hands through my hair, I walk into main entrance hall but stop when I see River. Expect when I get closer, I find out that she's not alone but instead she's laughing and smiling at some boy, who I'm assuming is one of Matteo's friends.

I ball my hands into fists by my sides after seeing the revealing dress she has on that she wore to her photo shoot. It's a black backless dress that hugs her curves so perfectly.

Fuck she's breathtaking.

My jaw clenches tightly when I see the light blush covering her cheeks and what pisses me off even more is that I'm not the one who caused such a reaction but instead some fucking boy did. It's clear that this horny son of a bitch is flirting with my wife but it doesn't take a genius to figure out that she's uncomfortable because she keeps fidgeting with her dress.