Chapter 46

Lucy's pov
The locker room door slams open, you can hear the door hit the wall as it bounces open. I flinch and I spin my head around. My hearts racing, I know I need to tell him. I was going to tell him. I needed to get out of it.

Tim's pov
I can see the worry in her eyes as she's talking, her eyes are almost bloodshot, it's like she wants to remain eye contact but she can't. Something's scaring her, the way her eyes are acting and her breathing pattern reminds me of when I pulled her out of that barrel. I never thought I'd see that sense of fear in her eyes again. I feel myself panicking about what's to come but I know I need to remain calm for her.
Why would she think I would be mad at her.
As much as I can see the panic in her, the fear, it's almost like I can see a sense of relief that she's getting this off her chest.
Suddenly the door slams open, I hear the door hit the wall as it bounces open. I feel Lucy's whole body language change as she spins her head around looking at the door.
Fuck. She was about to say whatever it was. Shit.
I look at the door and before I even have the chance to react he is walking towards me with this aggressive walk, the anger in his eyes as he sees me stood with Lucy.
Not the look I expected him to have when he would turn up. He glances at Lucy with this almost disgust look before quickly fixating his eyes on me as he walks over.
I feel Lucy almost loosen her grip for a second before tightening her grip.
As he storms his way over he pushes Lucy of the way as he gets into my face. He's stood inches from my face as he screams "what the fuck are you doing with your hands around her?"
Wow.
"I was supporting her which is clearly something you aren't capable of doing! Then you storm in here pushing her out of the way, what the fuck is wrong with you!" I snap back at him.
You just can see the pure anger in his eyes. What the fuck is wrong with him.

Lucy's pov
I see him almost running towards us, I start to loosen my grip in order to pull away from Tim.
Why the fuck did he have to come now.
Shit. I'm fucked.
No.
I can't.
Just as I'm out to pull away from Tim, I get another twinge, I instantly tighten my grip onto him. Biting my lip as the twinge gets stronger.
"Owww" I moan as my stomach feels tight, just then I feel these hands on my upper arms pushing me to the floor. "Fuckkk" I moan out as I hit the ground. I'm unable to get up the pains too much, I turn to look at Chris is doing and he's in Tim's face.
I hear everything that they're saying but I'm in too much pain to do anything.
Tears are streaming down my face.
I kind of just lay there unable to move, I feel sick I'm scared.
What if this is where Chris hurts Tim like he's said in the past he would.
I'm such an idiot.
All because of me my baby has died, and now Tim is either going to end up hurt or killed and it's all my fault.
Maybe I am such a burden and waste of oxygen.
Fuckkk this hurts.
The pain gets more intense and I scream out in pain. I can't hold the scream in anymore. I tried. I did try to.

Tims pov
"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to! That is my girlfriend, and you had your hands all over her. I know what she can handle and she could handle me not running straight here. She's been paranoid this whole pregnancy!"
"That's besides the point. You should have been here! She deserves that!"
How can he say this..
Why isn't he being there for her..
Her being paranoid is her being a good mum and he throws it in her face..
And now of all times.
I can't stand him.
"You have no idea..."
But before he came even finish that sentence the door slams open once again.

Angela's pov
As I'm walking down the corridor, just getting off the phone to Bailey I hear Lucy screaming in pain. I can hear the pain in her voice. I immediately start running and slam the door open as i get there.
I didn't expect to see what I saw when I walked in there, Chris was inches from Tim's face. You could feel the tension between them, they was so indulged in what they was arguing about. I could see the way Tim's hand was shaking. He wanted to say something him, I could see it but he was holding back.
I look down and see Lucy. She's laid on the floor on her side, in the fetal position. Her arms tightly wrapped around her stomach. Her eyes bloodshot, her cheeks were read. Her face all scrunched up, she just keep screaming in pain.
I immediately run over to her.
"Lucy, hey look at me. It's okay, shhh" I say reassuringly as I bend down stroking her hair gently. I turn my head to look at Tim and Chris.
"What the fuck is wrong with you" Tim exclaims.
"THE PAIR OF YOU STOP IT!" I shout at them and they both go silent. Chris turns around and looks at Lucy on the floor.
It was discreet but it almost looked like he rolled his eyes at her.
"She needs to go to the hospital right now!" I snap at them as I gently take her hand lifting her up to stand up.

Lucy's pov
I feel Angela pulling me up to stand gently. I just stand there trying to keep calm but it hurts. I can feel the blood trickling down my leg. I'm so scared, I don't know if I can do this.
'Please come back'
'I'm sorry for failing you and being a bad mum'
'You deserve better'
'I should have protected you more'
Chris walks over, immediately grabbing hold of my wrist dragging me away from Angela.
Fuck.
I squint my eyes as he grabs my wrist, of course he had to grab the one I had just self harmed on.. it stung.
"Come on babe let's get you to the hospital" he says almost in a softer tone as he starts walking towards the door.
"Lucy wait" Tim shouts, i look back at him for a split second.
"I'm sorry" i mouth at him before turning back to looking forward.
"She's my problem, I'll deal with it" Chris says in a snarky tone.
We walk out of the locker room doors and towards the exit.

Tim's pov
The way he grabbed her by the wrist, she tensed up but it wasn't a scared thing. She looked in pain, in discomfort.
Shit. Her wrist.
Wait.. is that why she was apologising when she came out of the cubicle.. why didn't I see that's why she wanted to go in there.
She was so desperate to do it, she attempted to pull her hands away when I was holding them still. When she came out she wasn't fidgeting. It was almost like she was too scared to move her wrists.
She mouths that she's sorry. Sorry for what?
His temper wasn't normal. If that's how he is with me he's gotta be hurting her. Fuck.
Why can't I shake the feeling he is.
"She's my problem I'll deal with it" he says in a snarky tone as they walk out of the locker room.
I immediately look at Angela and she looks at me. Wee exchange this look, and immediately walk out after them.
"She needs to go in an ambulance." I shout to him.
"Bailey can be here in 3 minutes she's on standby for us" Angela says reassuringly as they get to Chris's car.
"As I said she's my problem to take care of and I'll do it however I want. I want her with me. I'm going to take her there" he snaps back before quickly looking back at Lucy with this confused look.

Lucy's pov
He opens the car door and I go to get in as Tim and Angela say I should go in an ambulance.
Please let me.
He obviously says no.
The part that scared me next was the way he looked at me up and down confused. I was thinking of a million reasons why he was doing that.
Was it the way I looked?
Was the blood showing?
Was he trying to see if I said anything?
Was he making sure I wasn't saying something to them to get me out.
I wanted them to. But maybe..
"Where the fuck did you get this hoodie from huh?" He snaps at me.
Shit.
Think Lucy.
"It was from lost and found" I say nervously.
"Right it better be" he says as he gestures me for me to get in the car. He shuts the door. And turns to walk around to the other side.  I look out of the window looking at Tim and Angela. They exchange a look between them before looking at me. I just nod at them softly.
Tim smiles at me softly.
"Chris let her go in the ambulance. It's safer" Tim says.
"She's safe with me" he says as he gets into the car. And he starts the car.
Breathe.