Chapter 14

Tim's pov
"Lucy?" I say quietly.
"Luce it's Tim, I need to make you're okay?"
No response, I watch her for a second. I can see that she's breathing.
I turn and look at Chris.
"Deep sleeper hey" he says.
"Mhm 7-Adam 100 shots fired" i say.
No response.
"Let's hope she doesn't ever fall asleep at work" He chuckles.
"That is true"
"Look it's late I've work tomorrow, I'll let her know you came. Shall I get her to come in to see Grey?"
"Understood and yeah that would be appreciated, keep an eye on her.  Something's bothering her"
I say as we walk towards the bedroom door.
Maybe she was a deep sleeper but she never felt safe enough to because of the whole Caleb thing.
Maybe Chris makes her feel safe.
I wish I had made her feel safe.

Lucy's pov
-muffled hearing-
"Keep an eye on her"
Mhm..
No no Tim..
I lift my hand up again so it's makes a noise as i put my hand back onto the bed.
-
-
I feel this light tap on my foot, I don't know who it is bur I just freeze.

Tim's pov
I hear this shuffling noise and I turn around to see Lucy has moved her hand, i look at her.
"Mate are you sure she's okay?"
"Yeah I'm sure, look you should get going" he says grazing his hand on her foot, i notice but don't think too much of it.
"Alright but I expect her in first thing"
"No worries"
I go and let myself out, I walk and get into the car. Something isn't right.
I call Angela and Grey.
"Bradford go on"
"So she was asleep, he was hesitant about me seeing her at first but said I could go in. I tried to wake her but she didn't. He said she was a deep sleeper but I've never known her to be although the only time I've seen her sleep is when you had her stay at mine after Caleb"
"You think she's drugged?" Angela asked.
"No she moved her hand twice, I don't know if it was a twitch or something but he told me that she was a deep sleeper because she felt safe... did i make her feel unsafe? Is that why she didn't want me to be her TO anymore?"
"Is there anything you'd have done to make her feel that way Tim? She's a strong woman it would take a lot to make her feel unsafe, I doubt you'd have done anything like that son"
"Something's off. I told him to make sure she comes to your office tomorrow. Can I be there?"
"Of course son, did you notice any marks on her?"
"She was covered from her neck down, and she was laid on her left side. I didn't see anything on her right other than a slight red mark on her neck. That could be just from them doing want they was doing or when she rolled over"
"Look if you think there's something serious happening right now go wake her up and take her straight to the hospital. If you think it's okay till the morning we wait. It's your call.." Grey says.
"My call?"
"Yes, you're the officer that's performing the well fare check, but this is unofficial so it's more of a friend checking up on her"
"She's been tired the last few days maybe she is just tired... she looked in a deep sleep do I want to disturb that? But what if he is hurting her?"
"It's your call Tim, it could be a lot of things. I personally think it's the stress of the job, she's recently moved house, new relationship, now an engagement and wedding planning. Then you know yourself how stressful it is being a rookie" Angela says.
"What if I make the wrong call?"
"He works in the DA office right?" Grey asks.
"Yeah why?"
"He's gonna be smart about it all if he is hurting her, if you go back in there he's gonna panic. If he plays it how I think he will, she will be okay tomorrow"
"That's true, it's not just any random man. He works in the DAs office, he's gonna be smart about it all" Angela says.
"But how do we get her out?"
"We don't know if he is but we will speak to her tomorrow, if he is then we need to prove it. He's gonna be prepared"
"Get some sleep son" grey says as I end the call.
I drive home and get into bed.
Something's not right.
She was trying to tell me something surely.

Lucy's pov
-muffled hearing-
"Don't be so stupid Lucy." Chris says as he walks out of the bedroom.
It hurts.
-
-
-
I wake up to my alarm going off, I can open my eyes and gosh it's bright. I turn it off, as I glance to my side I notice that Chris is cuddled into me. I don't even remember him getting into bed.
I feel sick.
"Morning babe" he says and i just smile at him, he looks at me.
"Shit baby I didn't mean to hurt you. I really didn't. I just got so worked up about wanting a family with you, wanting our future" he says placing his hand on my lower stomach "i let my anger get the best of me, I'm so sorry. Look I promise I'll change, I'll get help. I'll be better for our baby, and we can move forward. You know I love you right"
"I know.. I love you too.. it did hurt last night babe.. I'm still sore... I might call in"
"Baby you can't, Tim came over remember? He wants you to go in early to speak to Grey?"
Parts of last night come back, i remember everything till hitting my head on the wall, then it's blackness. The odd word, i remember hearing Tim's voice.
"Oh yeah"
"Go in for that at least, if they ask about last night?"
"I won't say anything just.. I need you to.. be better for our baby"
"I will i promise, we can find out soon if you are"
"Yeah I know"
"I'll get you some painkillers" he says as he gets out of bed and heads into the kitchen.
I remove the duvet from my body, and as I look down I'm half disgusted but also half feel sick at what I'm looking at.
The red marks around my ankles and my wrists. The hand print marks over my breasts, the bruising on my inner thighs are now red, the nail marks on my hips, still covered in dried blood, the amount of dried cum in between my legs. I try to sit up, it hurts but I manage it.
Chris walks back in with the painkillers and a glass of water. I take them.
"Baby I'm so sorry"
"It's okay"
"It's not okay, I'm genuinely so sorry. Come on let's get you in the shower and I'll get your clothes ready then you can go to work"
"Okay" i say as he helps me walk to the shower.
I get in and he walks out. The hot water runs down my face, my chest, my stomach, my thighs, my calf's, my feet. It stings.
I wash my hair; and then grab the loafer to wash my body. It hurts but I scrub my skin over everywhere he touched me. I still feel disgusting.
I get out, i wrap the towel around my self as I stare at myself in the mirror trying to figure out how I'm going to be able to cover this up.
Chris walks back in and hands my clothes and he leans in and kisses me.
I pull back at first but then I let him. 
"I'm not gonna hurt you" he says reassuringly.
"I know" I say smiling as he leaves the bathroom. I get dressed and head out towards the bedroom.
I start covering up all the marks that are visible, then I head towards the front door.
Breathe.
"Lucy?"
"Mhm"
"I love you"
"I love you too"
I walk out and then get into my car driving to work, i don't remember the journey, it was like I was on auto pilot.
I pull into the car park, I see Tims car, Angela's, Greys.
They're all here early, I get out and walk into the lockers. I stare at myself making sure that everything' is covered up.
"Morning lucy" Nyla says.
"Morning you going home?"
"Yeah night shift was long"
"Hope you did all the paperwork" i giggle slightly.
"You know I like to leave you some, have a good shift" Nyla says she leaves.
Breathe.
I walk out and head to Greys office, I notice that as I walk past Tims office he isn't in there.
I see Greys office door, i knock.
-knock knock-
"Come in"  Grey says.
I walk in, there is Grey sat in his chair, Angela and Tim sat in another at either side of his desk. Then there's an empty chair.
"Have a seat" Grey says and i sit down.
"How are we today?" Grey asks me.
"I'm okay" I smile.
"Okay, I need to ask you some questions. Some personal some professional." Grey says.
I notice Angela looking at me with this anxious look and Tim looks at me.
"Sure" I say.
"Lucy we are here for you" Angela says.
"I know"