Chapter 26

Lucy's pov
"Fucking say it again! I dare you!" He screams in my face spitting at me.
I don't say anything.. I'm so scared.. I feel sick. I keep my arms across my stomach.
"SAY IT AGAIN!" He screams in my face pinning me against the wall. "SAY IT! WHOS BABY IS IT?!"
"LUCY DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE ME. HAVE YOU NOT LEARNED ANYTHING!"
I can't breathe.  I feel sick. I'm scared.
He slaps me across the face. "SAY IT"
"It's.. yours.." i mutter out in between my fast breathing and tears falling down my face.
He punches me in the face and he throws me onto the floor.
"It fucking better be, now stay in here till you calm down and sort your attitude out, then we can go the hospital" he says as he walks out slamming the door behind him. He slams it that a crack starts to show on the wall. The door locks.
I just sit there on the floor curled over, almost hyperventilating, I feel my nose bleeding but I don't care.

'I'm sorry little one... I'm so sorry' I say holding my stomach, id never felt anything towards this baby till now. I don't know what changed. I guess I am a bad mum. 'I'll get us out.. I have to'  
I can hear my phone ringing in the living room, it's going to be work
It just rings and rings. Chris isn't stupid.
He's gonna know they'll turn up if he or I doesn't answer.
It rings again and the door slams open, it feels like my heart has stopped.
"Answer this, say the right things, clean the blood of your face and we go to the hospital.. you fuck up in anyway, this will go into your head. A suicide.. your pathetic self harm marks will show it.. the behaviour changes at work.. your choice" he says he hands me my phone, pointing my off duty gun at me, i notice he has my gloves on that I wear when it's cold. I hate how he knows everything.
He's always one step ahead of me. I hate it.
I feel sick. I look at my phone as it rings,the name well..the name causes this rage on Chris's face.
"The baby.." i mutter panicking about how long it's been since I had this feeling.
"DID YOU NOT HEAR WHAT I JUST SAID TO YOU! THIS IS THE ONLY TIME I WILL EVER ASK YOU TO SPEAK TO HIM SO DO IT!" He snaps putting the gun so it's pressed against my head.

I put one hand on my stomach and I take a deep breathe in.. I look at Chris, then my stomach and then the phone.
"What do you want me to say" i mutter because I actually don't know what to say. I can't do this. I want out. Do i just let him shoot me.
"Tell them you're okay and that you're going to the hospital as you felt something was off with the baby, god Lucy you're suppose to be a officer" he says rolling his eyes.
Just as i go to press answer, the call cuts off. 
Fuck