Chapter 13

Tim's pov
I pull up to their apartment, i get to the front door and I knock.
I have no idea what to expect behind this door, is he hurting her. If he's hurting her.. how didn't I see it? How didn't I stop it? I let Caleb around her and look what happened...
He might not be, she might be okay. It might be the job. I hope it's the job so I can help her with it, id hate to think of her being hurt.
What if he's raped her and that's why she freaked earlier. I swear if he has even laid a finger on her. I don't care if Angela says to behave.
I fucking care about her.
No response.
I knock again, I hear movement and then Chris opens the door in a dressing gown.
"Tim?" He says confused.
"Hi Chris, I'm here for a welfare check on Lucy is she home?"
"Can I ask why she needs one? She came to work today right"
"Yes she did, it's just she seemed a little off today so Sergeant Grey has asked me to perform one. So may I come in?" I say putting my foot in the door.
"She was probably tired and no we're erm enjoying the bedroom right now"
"I'll be back in an hour, sorry for disturbing"
"Jealous huh?"
"Excuse me?" I say turning back at him looking confused.

Lucy's pov
I hear the door open, I hear Tim's voice. I can barely make of what they're saying but I can recognise his voice from anywhere.
I'm in so much pain, I try and pull my legs apart to try and untie myself but it's no use.
My breathing is so fast, his cum is dripping out of me, I can feel it. I can feel the blood trickling down from my hips.
I need Tim. I need help.
No if I shout him.. what if Chris hurts him. I couldn't live with myself if he hurt Tim all because I can't handle myself.

Tim's pov
"Nothing don't worry about it Tim" he says as he shuts the door in my face.
I immediately ring Angela and Grey.
"Bradford go ahead"
"I came, Chris eventually answered. He seemed to question why I was here for a welfare check if she was at work today. He said they was busy in the bedroom so I said I'll come back in an hour as it's important I see her. I apologise for disturbing and he says 'jealous' and I say excuse me, he says nothing don't worry about it and shuts the door"
"It's got to be Chris right?" Angela says.
"It seems that way but without seeing her or him confessing or her telling us we can't do anything. You need to go back there in an hour. Try and get her on own"
"Understood sir" I say as I walk back towards my car and put the phone down.
I sit watching the door in case he tries to leave, I don't like this. I have a bad feeling about this. Something isn't right. She'd have shouted hi at least. Right??

Lucy's pov
The bedroom door slams open, he grabs me by neck pinning me down to the bed.
"The man you're fucking behind my back just came to the door for an apparent well fare check. Either it is one and that means you've told someone or you've told him to save you tonight?! Do you realise how fucking stupid you are?! You're a disgusting slut" he says as he squeezes neck.
I can't breathe. My eyes fill up.
"I swear to god if you get pregnant and it's not my child I won't be responsible for my actions you got this!"
He loosens his grip.
Breathe. Breathe Lucy.
I just nod at him shaking..
"Now we have 40 minutes till I have to make sure you look presentable when he comes.. so get your fucking fat arse on me now"
He says sitting down next to me, untying my legs so I can move.
I don't move I can't. I should have shouted Tim. No i can't because he would hurt him.
Why do I care so much, he was my TO.
"Are you deaf?" He says picking me up with hands in between my legs, he puts in front of him, and lowers me down so his dick is in me again.
"Owwwww!"
He ignores me and starts fucking me hard. 
"Oww" "fuckk" "pplleaseee"
I try and pull off hun but it doesn't work, he just slams me down. I can't fight this anymore.
I just let him continue the pain is unbearable.
He gets faster and harder, as time goes on. I can't even keep track of how many times he's cummed in me. We've swapped positions a few times. He had laid on my stomach, laid on my back, on my knees and now I'm back sat on him.
He's not stopping. Why isn't Tim back. It hurts. He just keeps telling me how fat, how much of a slag I am, that it better be his child.
He slaps me, spits at me.
I don't know what came over me but I pushed up hard and I felt his dick sliding out of me, he smirks but then he gets this angry look. A look that I've never seen before. I've seen him angry but this is..different..
I feel his dick slide out of me; all this cum immediately almost pouring out of me. I breathe for a second. He grabs a hold me picking me up, he throws me on the bed, he sits on top of me.
"I was about to cum you stupid bitch!!"
He says he shoves his dick back in me.
I scream.
"Oh yeah babe you scream"
He starts pounding me as hard as he can, I feel my body shaking from the pain. Not pleasure I wish it was. I wish having sex with the man I love was pleasurable.
His dick starts throbbing, he slams in once. Twice. Three times. Then he releases his load. He takes his dick out.
Takes his hands around my neck, he pins me to the wall, hitting my head on the wall.
-
-
-
-
-

Tim's pov
I walk back up to the apartment, I don't knock straight away I try to listen to see if I can hear anything but it's silent.
-knock knock-
The door almost immediately opens, Chris is stood there in a pair of joggers and a tank top.
"Aha you're back, you've just missed her she's gone to sleep. I really exhausted her" he says with this smirk on his face.
"I need to see her" i say firmly.
"Can it not wait till tomorrow? She's fast asleep and I don't want her to be tired tomorrow at work. I worry about her at work you know"
"You work in the DAs office Chris you know how this works. I need to physically see her."
"Fine." He says rolling his eyes gesturing me to go in. I walk in and stand there.
"Follow me" he says and guides me into the bedroom. He slowly opens the door.
Lucy's laid in bed, the duvet all the way up to her chin, she's laid on her side facing the bedside table, her eyes are closed.
"I need to speak to her" i say quietly.
"Good luck she's a deep sleeper" he says almost laughing.
Lucy? A deep sleeper? She never slept deeply when she stayed at mine after Caleb.
"She's not a deep sleeper?"I whisper at him.
"How would you know that?" He snaps.
"After Caleb she stayed at mine as a protection order from Grey. She woke up so easily. She was my boot. I know her." i reply back as I slowly walk towards the bed.
"Maybe she didn't feel safe with you Tim" he says.
I ignore his comment. I know how she felt when I dragged her out of that barrel. How she was in the hospital with me.

Lucy's pov
-muffled hearing-
"Boot"
"Tim"
Mhm...
Everything hurts.. I can't open my eyes.. I can't move..
I need help. I need Tim.
Moving my hand slowly with all my strength I lay three fingers on the bed.
It was a signal thing we did undercover.
2 meant help me.
3 meant please help me.
3 was worse because you was begging.