Battle training (Part 1)

It's the second day of school. We have our normal classes. But in reality, no one really cares about that. You're all here for the main event.

Magolor: It's almost time for our heroics class! I'm so excited!

Kirby: I wonder who our teacher will be.

Kirishima: I overheard that we have two teachers this year.

???: I AM

Magolor: 'No...NO!'

Kirby: 'Crud'

Adeline: 'That failure of a father!'

Gooey: 'Oh dear. That ignorant meat sack!'

Francisca: 'I think I might lose my chill for once!'

Bandee: 'The hypocrite!'

Ribbon: 'poor Izuku.'

All Might: COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A-

???: *Mexican music plays.* Don't say that this is how a normal person walks through a door. It is not normal.

Kirby: META KNIGHT?! YOU'RE A TEACHER?! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US?!

Meta Knight: I was sworn to secrecy

Kirby: Oh. That makes sense.

Todoroki: 'He knows my favorite hero? Meta Knight was the one who changed my father. He's my idol. But how do they know each other?'

Class 1-A was surprised by Meta Knights appearance as the other teacher. Then Tokoyami came up to him.

Tokoyami: Sir Meta Knight? May I speak with you outside? I would like some of your wisdom.

Meta Knight: All right. Come with me.

While All Might was explaining the usual stuff, we go into the more important side with Tokoyami.

Meta Knight: I assume this is about the one you bullied. Am I correct?

Tokoyami: So you know. I don't expect someone as incredible as you to feel so guilty and-

Meta Knight: Oh. I know the feeling of guilt. Allow me to tell you a story. Before I was a hero, I was a part of a secret group called the Star Warriors. During then, I had a friend. He was my best friend. He and I were partners. We always worked side by side to defeat the forces of evil. Evil that you could not even comprehend. Evil that made what you and your friends did to your friend, seem like nothing. We shared many hard times. And many happy ones. I was proud to call him my best friend. But one night, we let our guard down, and we were ambushed. Many Star Warriors were lost. Including, my best friend.

Tokoyami: I see. No wonder you feel so-

Meta Knight: I have not yet finished the story. I thought he would never return. But the monster brought him to my mortal enemy. He was then brought back to life. When he returned, I was overjoyed. But that joy quickly turned to sorrow. Because my mortal enemy changed him. He was now on his side. I had no choice but to kill him.

Tokoyami was shocked and couldn't think of anything to say.

Meta Knight: However, there was something that stopped him from fully surrendering himself to my mortal enemy. It was the love he had for his son. But even knowing this, I still feel guilty. If I had just been more skilled, my best friend would still be alive. However, I don't let this guilt get in the way of my hero work. We should not dwell on the past too much. Instead, we must learn from it. And use it to become better people. And you should do the same. I can tell that you regret everything you've done. And that shows that you've changed. That you have become a better person. So take this, and your past, as a lesson on what to do, and what not to do. Do you understand?