Operation: Baby Unicorn Rescue

The five members were in shock. A small little girl that looked like a human unicorn. Who looked like she was about to collapse from fear alone. Was being tracked down by Overhaul. The Star Allies have done their research on him and how horrible he is. So not even Gooey would be dumb enough to fall for that bullshit lie.

Magolor: You can't be serious.

Overhaul: Excuse me?

Magolor: Her? Your daughter?! I know who you are. Kai Chisaki AKA Overhaul. Quirk: Overhaul. Overhaul gives the user the ability to disassemble and then reassemble matter with their bare hands. If you take a target apart, you have the option to either leave it destroyed, restore it to its original form, or even shape it into something new. The process is instant and is effective on everything. Including other living people. All you need is to just make contact with something or someone with just one finger to activate your quirk. You can even control how much you disassemble.

Overhaul was shocked that this brown haired cloak wearing kid figured out everything about his quirk.

Overhaul: Impressive kid. You figured out so much of my quirk. Well since you know what I'm capable of, I suggest you hand me back my cure before I have to destroy you.

Overhaul started to take off his gloves and Eri noticed it. She was about to run to Overhaul but she was being held by Magolor too tightly.

Magolor: *whispers* Don't worry Eri. The Star Allies are here to keep you safe.

Kirby: Adeline! Ribbon! Take care of Eri! Marx! Get the other Star Allies! I'll help Izuku!

Everyone: Hai!

Adeline and Ribbon then took Eri out of Magolor's hands and wrapped her up protectively. Marx rushed off to the Lor to get the other Star Allies. And Kirby rushed to Magolor ready to fight.

Eri: P-please. Let me go. If you don't, you'll all die because of me.

Adeline: I understand that you're worried. Really, I do.

Ribbon: but you shouldn't underestimate our friends. They're a lot stronger than you think.

Overhaul then slammed his hand into the ground as a bunch of spikes came rushing towards them.

Magolor: REVOLUTION FLAME!

Magolor blasted away all the spikes as Kirby then inhaled the remains and transformed into Stone Kirby.

But Magolor disappeared which made Eri freak out

Eri: 'No. Another person died because of me. Why do people keep trying to help a cursed child like me?'

Overhaul: No idea what happened to that dumb friend of yours, but I know that you're all next.

Overhaul then starts to walk forward when

???:Yo dude! Where ya goin'?

Overhaul then looked around in confusion. Eri did too.

Overhaul: Who said that?!

???:Here! Under the car! I'm stuck!

Overhaul then looked under the car that was right next to him only to find nothing.

???: I mean up here. I'm on top of the car.

Overhaul then looks on top of the car to once again find nothing.

Overhaul: O-Kay. What's goin' on here? Who's saying that?

???: I'm behind you.

He looks behind him to find nothing yet again.